**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules unblockable attacks being blocked.

I’ve had multiple fights now. Two back to back where while herc is unblockable the defender is just standing there blocking all my attacks while I’m unblockable.

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,490 ★★★★
    Moleman? Shuri? Scorpion?
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★

What defender? There are defenders that can block Unblockable

Happened against Nick fury, Maw, and I forgot who the other ones are. But I know they didn’t have mechanics to block unblockable.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Are you sure you had unblockable? And not just immortality
  • Options

Yea my immortality and my unblockable were up. There’s also been issues with my herc just not going immortal either lately and just dying for no reason. But going right back into the same fight and no issues next time. Just started occurring recently.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,251 ★★★★

Yea my immortality and my unblockable were up. There’s also been issues with my herc just not going immortal either lately and just dying for no reason. But going right back into the same fight and no issues next time. Just started occurring recently.
    in AW or what game mode? Specifics are important when discussing bugs (cause they might not be a bug)
  • Options
    Maat1985 said:

well you are still not giving the full information.

were you fighting a moleman (or other) who can block unblockable. (u said otherwise on this one)
    in regards to saying herc not getting immortality was it in bg? aw? arena? where the assassin mastery can prevent it?
    was it against a champ like a falcon (or other with AAR or DAR) that could prevent it?
    was it on a node that reduces ability accuracy through some means?

without full information nobody can help you.
    i would have a wild guess you are missing an interaction. or many interactions.
    Been in AW and during quests. The last time immortality didn’t pop up it was just against a silver surfer in AW. No nodes to prevent it.
  • Options
    Maat1985 said:

well there you go.

ASSASSIN MASTERY

Doesn’t explain in quests
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    well who was it in the quest? and nodes?
  • Options
    Maat1985 said:

well who was it in the quest? and nodes?

No nodes to prevent it. And champ didn’t have abilities to stop it. Trust me. I thoroughly read everything about them to see why it might have happened. I’m not an idiot. I wouldn’t just post about it without looking into it. You may be right with the assassin mastery for AW but the quest ones and ones in incursions there was no reason for. I’m gonna assume it’s a big tht happens here and there but mainly posted to see if a lot of ppl were maybe having issues with it.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    sorry but i only trust what i see for myself as you never know what someone misses.

you post here and we are trying to find the explaination.
    given the amount of people that use herc, and seeing that you are the only one I have seen complain about this then yes i am 100% leaning toward it being some kind of interaction you have missed.
    i find it unlikely you would be the only one to suffer the bug.
    and as i said given the amount of people using herc we would see others.

but if you don't want the help then thats fine, but when you post on the forum you have gotta expect it.
    nobody said you are an idiot but everyone misses stuff from time to time. (like you did in the past with thinking galan was stagger immune)
    i have come across so many nodes in incursions that stop it its not even funny.

at this point in time i believe it is an interaction you are missing.
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Quest and incursions could be an aa or buffet node.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,838 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

sorry but i only trust what i see for myself as you never know what someone misses.

given the amount of people that use herc, and seeing that you are the only one I have seen complain about this then yes i am 100% leaning toward it being some kind of interaction you have missed.

but if you don't want the help then thats fine, but when you post on the forum you have gotta expect it.
    nobody said you are an idiot but everyone misses stuff from time to time. (like you did in the past with thinking galan was stagger immune)

Effort is pointless bro, he’s not interested. Just rant about everything
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Nick fury can lower AA with disorient
  • Options

Maat1985 said:

I don’t just rant. I gave all the info they wanted. Mostly why I don’t post on these forums. Got mouth pieces like you who I think gets some kind of high running there mouth on a game
    forum. Makes them feel special or something.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★

Maat1985 said:

I don’t just rant. I gave all the info they wanted. Mostly why I don’t post on these forums. Got mouth pieces like you who I think gets some kind of high running there mouth on a game
    With all due respect, people are trying to help understand what’s happening . Without seeing the fight or knowing all the details of each fight or matchup , there’s not much we can do to help.
  • Options

Maat1985 said:

With all due respect, people are trying to help understand what’s happening . Without seeing the fight or knowing all the details of each fight or matchup , there’s not much we can do to help.
    Yeah some are. The guy who I replied to wasn’t. I gave the information I had. I dnt write down and keep track every time an interaction occurs. I just had back to backs fights where it happened and NF and Maw blocked my unblockable atracks and then immortality not trigger on silver surfer all in a four fight span. That’s why I posted. Most time I just get irritated and finish the quest or whatever I was doing after I find no reason it shouldn’t have worked.
  • Options

Nf: disorient prevented immortality
    Maw: Sp1 nullified immortality.
    Surfer: Assassin prevented immortality.

Immortality was up on both NF and Maw along with unblockable. I double checked when they blocked my attacks. And it’s occurred other times. Just can’t remember the defenders.
  • Options

Immortality was up on both NF and Maw along with unblockable. I double checked when they blocked my attacks. And it’s occurred other times. Just can’t remember the defenders.
    Next time it happens, please try recording or atleast a screenshot. Or try testing that fight now
  • Options

Next time it happens, please try recording or atleast a screenshot. Or try testing that fight now
    I’ll screenshot the nodes next time and post them back on here. I’m sure it will happen again.
  • Options

Immortality is passive
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Yeah man at this point it just seems like you’re making extra stuff up. It started off as two fights back to back and now it’s spread to quests/AW/AQ and like 4 different defenders.

Just accept you didn’t look at everything going on and there was something you missed
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

Yeah man at this point it just seems like you’re making extra stuff up. It started off as two fights back to back and now it’s spread to quests/AW/AQ and like 4 different defenders.

Just accept you didn’t look at everything going on and there was something you missed

Yeah that’s it. Just making **** up on a game forum for no reason. You got me. I just brought those up bc they happened immediately before post. And as ppl started asking I added that it had happened other places as it has. I just didn’t remember the details for those as in nodes and fights so didn’t originally bring them up. Little common sense.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,229 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

OGAvenger said:

Little common sense.
    Common sense would be posting exact details and not let it get out of hands with hypotheticals.
    Herc is the most sensitive issue in the community. Why do you think you are the only one with this "BuG" here? It's been hours since your post.
    You don't seem to know how agressive people go when thier herc is bugged.

No context = user error, no bug.
    Provide full context next time.

No point to continue arguing in the thread.
    Nothing can be proved with just hearsay.
  • Options

Immortality is passive
    Right. Small correction. I meant unblockable. 🤦‍♂️. Don't know why I read pseudoscomment like thag
  • Options
    edited September 2023