**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Enlistment Event is Not Awarding New Members Milestone Rewards

People joining new alliances during the Enlistment are not being awarded milestones that alliances achieved before they joined. From what I can see this appears to be intentional but I still find it stupid when I was only awarded 1 milestone in my previous alliance. I joined a more active alliance partially for the rewards of this event. To explain to the devs I can't just magically move to a more active alliance without a waiting period for leadership to move people around. By the time I actually joined this new alliance all of the milestones were earned and I was left with nothing even though I see no reason for this. Sure, lock me out of the first milestone because I already claimed it in my last alliance. That is more than fair but it is absurd to lock me from the rest of the event when I did everything I could to earn these rewards. We were still in the first week of the event when I joined this alliance. It's not like I just hopped into an alliance 2 days before the end of an event and wanted to reap the rewards others have earned.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I don't think it should matter which alliance you achieved the milestones in as long as you made the appropriate minimum contributions. Hopefully kabam fixes this oversight.
  • Options

I'm pretty sure it's to prevent summoners from hoping alliance to alliance to claim the rewards. If you start a new alliance, it should work since none of the rewards are claimed.

I'm pretty sure this is different. If you look at the note under the first milestone it is different than the note under the second. It is possible that this is to prevent a workaround for the first note but I feel like it affects average summoners more than people looking to exploit rewards systems. If a Dev could explain it to me that would be helpful but it is definitely a feel bad for people in my position right now who won't get to ascend a 6* this first month of ascension being available.
  • Options
    Yeah I don't think it should matter which alliance you achieved the milestones in as long as you made the appropriate minimum contributions. Hopefully kabam fixes this oversight.

I'm pretty sure it's to prevent summoners from hoping alliance to alliance to claim the rewards. If you start a new alliance, it should work since none of the rewards are claimed.

This event is promoting being in an alliance. It's literally enticing people like atomic who was recently not in an alliance, to join active alliances. The first he joined wasn't particularly active, so he joined one that was. As long as he got the required points for the event, I don't see why he should have to miss out on the same rewards I got.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Dont you need to wait like 14 days or something to claim alliance related rewards when hopping alliances?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Dont you need to wait like 14 days or something to claim alliance related rewards when hopping alliances?

It doesn't show pending with a timer, it shows unavailable so I'm assuming you can't get it since the alliance already got it. I hope that it's a mistake and OP will get the reward. Lets see what Kabam has to say but I have a feeling OP is out of luck.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    How about my .
    I am coming back to the game after sometime & saw this enlistment event.
    Now i have this query will i get the alliance milestones when i join a alliance & by contributing towards it.
    Will i get those milestones that are already achieved/ claimed by the alliance before i join them? Or not ?
  • Options

How about my .
    I am coming back to the game after sometime & saw this enlistment event.
    Now i have this query will i get the alliance milestones when i join a alliance & by contributing towards it.
    Will i get those milestones that are already achieved/ claimed by the alliance before i join them? Or not ?

From what I understand you will only be able to receive rewards from milestones your alliance reaches after you join. unfortunately, most of the alliances that are going to get all the milestones have already done so.
  • Options
    I joined an alliance that didnt finish event after leaving my old alli. Even tho i contributed to the score i still couldnt get it. Means no matter what game only accepts first alliance and those who kicked are out of event. Means officers and leaders can kick people and decide their events.
  • Options
    My old alli finished till 4th milestone. I did contribution to 6th milestone at new alli. Still couldnt get it.
    So kabam kicked those people who got kicked their alliances from event. Officers and leaders now so strong?
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    edited September 2023
    Each Alliance milestone are given for collective contribution. Will it make sense if you join a new alliance where all milestone unlocked where you didn't contribute a single point?

As you are just looking for rewards, I think you just entered a bit too much active alliance. Best you can do is find another where all milestone are not unlocked and play together to get those in future.