**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stash timer with nothing expiring

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
Trying to make sure nothing important is about to disappear but can’t figure out what is going on. Anyone else ever seen this?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The Rewards tab - if you claim that does it go away?
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★

Trying to make sure nothing important is about to disappear but can’t figure out what is going on. Anyone else ever seen this?

I’ve been having the same thing. Have absolutely nothing expiring. I had it. It timed out and disappeared and the randomly showed up again and currently running and about to end.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Update: Timer expired and now there’s a new one with same thing.
  • Options
    OpxOpx Posts: 132
    Same problem. The time expires and the next one starts immediately. Same thing all around.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 478 ★★★
    same here! I was wondering the same.
  • Options
    NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 104
    Same issue here. Had something "expiring" in 45 minutes. That timer went to 0 and now something else is "expiring" in an hour
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★
    I think its because of Gated solo rewards...
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    Oh thank God, it's not just me. I have ISO in reserve waiting for the next level up event that doesn't expire for another three weeks with four champs I'm going to dump it into that I keep thinking is going to disappear...
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 478 ★★★

This might be the issue.
  • Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Same thing
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    See if you have your gauntlet solo event. Mine is gone.

I think we're losing those because the event disappeared so we can't claim them but the rewards are still expiring and showing up on the clock.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

See if you have your gauntlet solo event. Mine is gone.

I think we're losing those because the event disappeared so we can't claim them but the rewards are still expiring and showing up on the clock.

OK maybe not. My solo event reappeared and I claimed the reward but the stash is still showing the expiry timer.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Same thing happened last time. Time gated rewards are just dumb
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The team is looking into this right now. They seem confident they have a substantial lead. I know it's not super impactful to your session experience, but it should be resolved in the near future.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Why don’t you stop ignoring the post about you guys silently changing the BG objectives from
    fights to matches.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,744 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The team is looking into this right now. They seem confident they have a substantial lead. I know it's not super impactful to your session experience, but it should be resolved in the near future.

Why don’t you stop ignoring the post about you guys silently changing the BG objectives from
    fights to matches.
    It was always meant to be matches lol
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 639 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

fights to matches.
    While that may be true, why did they "quietly" change the wording in game without mentioning it?
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

fights to matches.
    Is that why it says fights in their actual post? And if that’s so they can’t just make a comment about it instead of ignoring it. You kabaam defenders never cease to amaze me.
  • Options

Zuro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

fights to matches.
    Is that why it says fights in their actual post? And if that’s so they can’t just make a comment about it instead of ignoring it. You kabaam defenders never cease to amaze me.
    Lmao I'm far from a "Kabam defender" but alright dude. I mean it's just fairly obvious they meant matches, like the 2 day BG objectives have always been about matches so idk why people expected different.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,045 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Guys dont worry, it's on the Mystical, Magical, Trello board, that means it has elevated to a 35% chance of being fixed instead of the usual 5%
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

fights to matches.
    Lmao I'm far from a "Kabam defender" but alright dude. I mean it's just fairly obvious they meant matches, like the 2 day BG objectives have always been about matches so idk why people expected different.
    Please tell me how it was fairly obvious? The objectives says fights. And this is completely different from the other BG objectives. This is a new event. Their post says fights. If it was that simple why don’t they come on the forums and post it. They’ve commented and closed other posts.
  • Options

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

fights to matches.
    Please tell me how it was fairly obvious? The objectives says fights. And this is completely different from the other BG objectives. This is a new event. Their post says fights. If it was that simple why don’t they come on the forums and post it. They’ve commented and closed other posts.
    Exactly how is this different from other bg objectives? If you simply applied critical thinking you'd understand what they meant from the beginning. Why would they reward people for simply completing/winning a round when they have never done that before. Meanwhile they have always rewarded players for completing/winning matches. There is literally no point for them to make a post about it because it's such a nonissue.
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

fights to matches.
    Exactly how is this different from other bg objectives? If you simply applied critical thinking you'd understand what they meant from the beginning. Why would they reward people for simply completing/winning a round when they have never done that before. Meanwhile they have always rewarded players for completing/winning matches. There is literally no point for them to make a post about it because it's such a nonissue.
    It’s a NEW EVENT never done before. So those other objectives literally have nothing to do with the objectives for this side event. There’s people who will literally never get it because they can’t get the wins for it. By doing winning fights people could’ve grinded through it and got the rewards bc u can win fights here and there and not necessarily matches. Btw I’ve already competed it and got rewards. But by them changing it because I’m sure they screwed up the coding per usual and just don’t wanna mess with that they are punishing the players.
  • Options
    And no they’re not making a post because they messed up and don’t wanna deal with it. And just gonna ignore it like most of their mess ups.
  • Options

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

fights to matches.
    It’s a NEW EVENT never done before. So those other objectives literally have nothing to do with the objectives for this side event. There’s people who will literally never get it because they can’t get the wins for it. By doing winning fights people could’ve grinded through it and got the rewards bc u can win fights here and there and not necessarily matches. Btw I’ve already competed it and got rewards. But by them changing it because I’m sure they screwed up the coding per usual and just don’t wanna mess with that they are punishing the players.
    They literally have a whole month to do the objectives, no one is forcing anyone to grind them out the first day. Plus the first few days of BGs is always rough so it should become fairly easier as time passes anyways.
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

fights to matches.
    They literally have a whole month to do the objectives, no one is forcing anyone to grind them out the first day. Plus the first few days of BGs is always rough so it should become fairly easier as time passes anyways.
    Nobody said they did. I said they could grind out and get wins in fights and get objectives. Some people aren’t gonna be able to get the 16 actual match wins is what I was saying. I believe someone posted yesterday the had lost like 10+ in a row trying to get their wins. It’s screwing people who don’t do BGs by changing it. Doesn’t affect me as I said I completed them. But others won’t bc of change.
  • Options

And no they’re not making a post because they messed up and don’t wanna deal with it. And just gonna ignore it like most of their mess ups.

Re

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

fights to matches.
    Nobody said they did. I said they could grind out and get wins in fights and get objectives. Some people aren’t gonna be able to get the 16 actual match wins is what I was saying. I believe someone posted yesterday the had lost like 10+ in a row trying to get their wins. It’s screwing people who don’t do BGs by changing it. Doesn’t affect me as I said I completed them. But others won’t bc of change.
    Fair enough, although I think my points still stands that they still have a whole month to do it. I've had pretty bad losing streaks too, but I've also had tons of winning streaks. It's part of BGs and as the better players progress to GC it should be fairly easier for people to get the wins over a month period imo
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Re

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

fights to matches.
    Fair enough, although I think my points still stands that they still have a whole month to do it. I've had pretty bad losing streaks too, but I've also had tons of winning streaks. It's part of BGs and as the better players progress to GC it should be fairly easier for people to get the wins over a month period imo
    Possibly. I don’t grind bg so I dnt know. But let’s hope players don’t get screwed from getting to ascend their first 6* bc of it. And have to wait.
  • Options

Zuro said:

Re

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

fights to matches.
    Possibly. I don’t grind bg so I dnt know. But let’s hope players don’t get screwed from getting to ascend their first 6* bc of it. And have to wait.
    Agreed
  • Options
    Thank God it’s a bug. I was looking up and down for an item that is expiring. End up I clear the top few every category but still counting down 😂