**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 7* incursion crystal

So I was pretty hyped for my first 7* from this new crystal and got that one champ whom I didn't want to pull...
400k artifacts for this garbage c'mon man I don't even see anyone using this guy anywhere lmao

Comments

• Options
    Akki_94Akki_94 Posts: 51

Here's my 1st!
    Between my most wanted from these crystals .
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Is this crystal going to change in 17 days, as it does have a timer on it.
    And I already have mojo and HB r4. I do not want any another from this specific crystal.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★

Is this crystal going to change in 17 days, as it does have a timer on it.
    And I already have mojo and HB r4. I do not want any another from this specific crystal.

Im fairly certain it's just going to refresh. They didn't announce any kind of champ change for this or the loyalty crystal
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,294 ★★★★★
    My most sincere condolences
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★

Wanted Ronin or HB but i guess he will help i hope he is atleast great for defense in BGs unduped.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Even if the crystal resets in 17 days, how do you find another 400k to get another one?

I am really grateful that there’s 155k in the cap enlistment objectives but I done see Kabam do this every month to help us out. Well, can you (please)?
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Cries in only having five seven stars (also My fifht seven Star is mangog he feels redundant with sassy but i'm sure i'll get defensive use out of him)
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 948 ★★★★
    People are sleeping so hard on Ronin with Black Widow relic…
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★

I have a 6* black widow relic, what am I missing?
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 147

I have a 6* black widow relic, what am I missing?
    Watch yt videos of him being used with the relic
  • Options

He was my most wanted from the incursions crystal. Hopefully I can dupe him soon-ish
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

I prefer that over this

Well duping him would be hard i agree but Capiw is still solid for Battlegrounds where he doesn't need his sigs.

1) Perfect block for days
    2) Big sp2 and with stat focus it's even better
    3) He's gonna shine in unstoppable metas

I would have been happy with capiw but don't really see myself using Ronin when I have a developed skill roster. (R5 KP, Duped 7* Elsa,R5 Nick, R4 Hit monkey, R4 Valkyrie,R4 Zemo,R4 Massacre)

For Battlegrounds an Unawakened Cap IW is actually low key better because you don’t have to worry about Will Power healing with those Debuffs he applies.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Although the crystal has a timer, I think it will only refresh the purchase limit not change the champs in the crystal
  • Options
    Rick_1Rick_1 Posts: 62
    Hoitado said:

Bendy said:

I prefer that over this

Well duping him would be hard i agree but Capiw is still solid for Battlegrounds where he doesn't need his sigs.

1) Perfect block for days
    2) Big sp2 and with stat focus it's even better
    3) He's gonna shine in unstoppable metas

I would have been happy with capiw but don't really see myself using Ronin when I have a developed skill roster. (R5 KP, Duped 7* Elsa,R5 Nick, R4 Hit monkey, R4 Valkyrie,R4 Zemo,R4 Massacre)

For Battlegrounds an Unawakened Cap IW is actually low key better because you don’t have to worry about Will Power healing with those Debuffs he applies.
    He wouldn’t apply them in bgs as there’s no one else on the team with him. For bgs unawakened is the same as sig 200
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 742 ★★★
    got myself a 7 star angela. Well happy about that as i don't have her as a 6 star yet , and other champs in the pool i have them all duped at r3/r4
  • Options
    predatorrpredatorr Posts: 56
    Hulkbaster aldim bence iyi hero yakaladım
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    I would love a 7 star Angela. I'm holding off ranking up my 6 star pass rank 3 due to her being available as a 7 star. For incursions she doesn't need high sig since the Odin and Galan prefights will give her 4 buffs and she will generate her own buffs as well. If you can get Buff cornucorpia on her with those prefights, she would be unstoppable as a 7 star. I know awakening her would be a task but one day 7 stars will be more common.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    I got hulkbuster, and got a hulkbuster 6* relic from BG objectives. Maybe the game is telling me something. (I really wanted Angela or Mojo 😞)
  • Options

I got hulkbuster, and got a hulkbuster 6* relic from BG objectives. Maybe the game is telling me something. (I really wanted Angela or Mojo 😞)

I think i understand the sign, your next two 7* are going to be Venom the duck 🦆
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Just pulled Ronin myself. I feel like he’s one that doesn’t exactly need his signature ability compared to others in the pool.

I also run Deep Wounds 5/5 all the time, so he’s probably one that benefits most from my setup. They def made this character look badass, and he’s one I wouldn’t have seen myself ranking, so this was a fun pull. Now to test him out.
  • Options

Just pulled Ronin myself. I feel like he’s one that doesn’t exactly need his signature ability compared to others in the pool.

I also run Deep Wounds 5/5 all the time, so he’s probably one that benefits most from my setup. They def made this character look badass, and he’s one I wouldn’t have seen myself ranking, so this was a fun pull. Now to test him out.

Same thoughts.

He needs his sig tho atleast 100 sigs, he can evade attacks on 7+ cruelty stacks furies and hits even harder

I'm actually loving my 7* Ronin

Allison has got some sick gameplay of Ronin on yt check her out...