**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The War on Cheaters Update - September 2023

2»

Comments

• Options
    LordIgorekLordIgorek Posts: 60
    I always criticised Kabam, but after they have finally decided to give permanent bans for cheating in bgs- I'm in cicruit this season and haven't met on the way there even one cheater (or at least I haven't noticed one). Well done Kabam.
  • Options
    ValmezValmez Posts: 74

Valmez said:

Well done Kabam for taking these steps and shutting down AF, XK9 and PALO. NATH/Nothing Impossible alliance got off, although they're manipulating matchmaking on a different way to shelling in the way it was described in the initial post.

The 3 alliances for “shelling” don’t seem to be the ones that started out the season with some extra amount of points, that started out at top of leaderboard and then as season went by slowly dropped to various Plat levels as their lower WR (lower Tier Multiplier than what is needed to be top of charts) was seemingly rewarding their correct points in subsequent wars each time.
    But why they had started out with excess points that boosted their season totals at the beginning ? Miike had said they were looking into that early on, but could see they were still much higher that their WR should allow them to be towards the end (not sure about how they actually finished after the season was completely over and rewards sent out ?)

And secondly, did “Nothing Imp.” actually get rewards based on their ranking they were in that people saw during the season, or was that situation rectified for Rewards (even if not seen on Leaderboard) ? Still not sure how someone could manipulate matchmaking to avoid similar WR matches, but if that is what happened, we’re they docked as well ?
    In regards to the shelling alliances, they hop between one active alliance and another empty alliance where they make sure that the war rating of that empty alliance is at the bottom of tier1. Not too low for tier2 multiplier, but at the bottom end of tier1.

On face value these cowards... err shellers are by virtue stronger than the alliances that hover at the bottom of tier1. By beating up on them, they gain full points for tier1 multiplier as if they had beaten the war champs for example.

They get an easy run for the majority of the season until the end where once the war rating climbs enough, they end up facing alliances around the podium and usually get destroyed- but by then it doesn't matter since they've banked enough wins at a tier1 multiplier.

I mean it's all moot now because the shell alliances have been wiped to 0 war rating, so it will be pleasant to see how these cowards fare up facing alliances of their own strength for 12 wars.

On the note of Nothing Impossible, I explain in a different post what they do, they've openly admitted as much as well. In short, they wait out the matchmaking and enlist at a certain time to avoid any alliances that have a war rating anywhere near them, thus always getting an easier war.

If these guys had to face an alliance near them, they'd get destroyed and probably are a mid plat1 alliance at best, instead of almost finishing on the podium (or would have finished on the podium if not for the high war tier community banding together and helping their opponents by giving fight plans/tips to cause an upset in war #12).

Furthermore, for example they'd faced the alliance that just finished outside masters last season a few seasons ago and got wrecked 12-6. So it's hardly fair Nothing Impossible alliance gets 4th overall and the alliance that finished spot 1 of plat1 doing it fairly missed out on what would have been a maiden Masters finish for them.

If that isn't convincing enough you can message me and it's easier to share hard evidence on PM or something.
  • Options
    NabeelahmadNabeelahmad Posts: 32
    What if someone have own his 10 accounts and he made them with spend his lotsss of time and he gifted to his big or can say main account so that should not be illegal. That people who using mods and bots and gave their id to someone else to play that is illegal.
  • Options
    HeavyArmoredHeavyArmored Posts: 14
    edited September 2023
    Opening your account from 2nd mobile is account sharing? Because thats what the support told me in my support ticket that your account history suggests that you shared with another person .I guarantee i have never for a blink of a second share any info with other players and they banning my account for a ToS 10 violation. Bro why is this injustice.Its true that i use alts to gift enlistment crystals to my main , maybe they changed that is a violation.
  • Options
    Damn. I got to be careful. My kids gift to me and I to them. We each have separate phones. We stay together dah using the same wifi. I better stop playing with them lol
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★

Opening your account from 2nd mobile is account sharing? Because thats what the support told me in my support ticket that your account history suggests that you shared with another person .I guarantee i have never for a blink of a second share any info with other players and they banning my account for a ToS 10 violation. Bro why is this injustice.Its true that i use alts to gift enlistment crystals to my main , maybe they changed that is a violation.

When you log in from the United States or England and 5 seconds later your account is logged into from an ip from Venezuela whose ip range logs into dozens of accounts every day just 1 time, yeah probably a red flag bro.
  • Options
    Is there any way we can report cheaters in the game other than the report user?
  • Options
    Now tell me if this is possible
  • Options

Seems unlikely. I had a prefect fight against maw with Viv yesterday in gc. Finished with 100% health but took about 60 seconds
  • Options

Seems unlikely. I had a prefect fight against maw with Viv yesterday in gc. Finished with 100% health but took about 60 seconds
    It's not as much about the Viv/Maw fight in round 1 pic (of which, poster should blank out the opponent name when accusing on forum), or that opponent profile has (a few) high champs while low overall profile stats.
    But the round 2 fight BWDO vs Domino, coupled with next pic showing the Rating of those champs. Even though BWDO was 5-Star, look at Rating which was 5k vs 19k, and same 100% health remaining and in just 17 secs.

@Godzilla88 , you can submit a Support (Request) Ticket thru KabamSupport website, provide pics above with that Request Ticket.
  • Options

It's not as much about the Viv/Maw fight in round 1 pic (of which, poster should blank out the opponent name when accusing on forum), or that opponent profile has (a few) high champs while low overall profile stats.
    But the round 2 fight BWDO vs Domino, coupled with next pic showing the Rating of those champs. Even though BWDO was 5-Star, look at Rating which was 5k vs 19k, and same 100% health remaining and in just 17 secs.

@Godzilla88 , you can submit a Support (Request) Ticket thru KabamSupport website, provide pics above with that Request Ticket.
    Oh I didn't see that fight. I browse the forum on mobile so I have to change the orientation to enlarge it and the viv was the one that popped up. Yeah the other is obviously not possible. Apologies
  • Options
    DanxorDanxor Posts: 91
    I find it really funny that after this announcement, that a player who has had multiple accounts permanently banned is running a fully shelled alliance using a former Masters Alliance level alliance to do it. Will be interesting to see how high they place and if any action is taken.
  • Options
    marbor0327marbor0327 Posts: 13
    I believe that if someone uses prohibited software in Battlegraund, they also use it in Alliance War
  • Options
    I reported an alliance for shelling this season. It appears your support staff say that Shelling is completely legal still in contradiction of this post.

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Danxor said:

I reported an alliance for shelling this season. It appears your support staff say that Shelling is completely legal still in contradiction of this post.

Trickle down communication. Takes some time
  • Options
    WolvieLoganWolvieLogan Posts: 31

Additionally, we have had the time to take a closer look at mercenaries in Battlegrounds. A number of accounts have received escalating bans for being played by someone other than the owner. Those that were not banned permanently will be banned from the Battlegrounds game mode for three season.

Hi Kabam team, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax ,

If I had created a new alt account last month and had reached uncollected (with a smaller roster strength) and competed in battlegrounds. Able to get wins thanks to lucky match ups. How could this be classified from "played by someone other than owner"
  • Options
    This announcement shouldn’t have been made as they completely reneged on the second part of the post about tanking the war rating of these alliances . They are still at it there beating up t2 alliances .
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Yup looks like most this post was just a bold faced lie. Seeing as Shelling is still 100% allowed and the alliances that did it this season had 0 docking occur. As well as Customer Support responding to multiple reports saying that Shelling was not an offense. I figured that was going to be the case after reporting did nothing, but I hopefully watched the cheating alliances in the standings, and now we have rewards and they did not get punished.

@Kabam Miike It really hurts the moral of the players to put out statements like these, then have customer support tell us that Shelling is not against the rules, then see evidence that the team is not taking action against it.