**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vote Spider-Punk for the Summoners Choice 2023!

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
My fellow forum comrades, the 2023 Summoners Choice is upon us! And revealed as one of the contestants is the fearless Spider-Punk!

The dude is just radical. He wields a guitar in addition to his spider powers, so imagine the awesome animations the design team could come up with. His design is also unique, and he’s got the potential for a really unique kit that makes usage of his guitar.

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,835 ★★★★★
    He looks cool. Can imagine that he will come to the game anyway - kabam loves implementing new spider guys
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

He looks cool. Can imagine that he will come to the game anyway - kabam loves implementing new spider guys

Yeah- for me it’s either him or Gladiator as my choices for this years vote
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    With my music taste, I’d be remiss if I didn’t.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

A fellow punk-lover?
    Might I suggest you check out Pup! My favourite punk band, home grown here in Canada, too!
    Absolutely!
    Will definitely check them out if they come Jax recommended!
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    As a Spidey villain I must oppose Spider-Punk, but then I think about the synergies...
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Some classic punk is great and all…

but when you’re a less well-known Spidey character than Big Wheel and Rocket Racer, there’s really no reason for you to be added to a Marvel game.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Please, no more spider-men. We need more symbiotes :wink:
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    id say vote for the champs that have the least amount of chance of coming out on their own, meaning champs that dont already have a high chance of releasing, such as echo(having her own show) and maybe even spiderman punk being in the next spiderverse movie(tbf with so many other options there), but he was teased to be important in this upcoming movie so...)
    but yea if they dont have punk set to release with the movie then 100% pls add punky
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

Sorry @SpideyFunko but I have to disagree on this one 😉.

Why have Spider-punk when we could get Deathlok the Demolisher?

I am 100% on board with this. A quick search of forums will reveal I’ve been asking for him for years. Tremendous potential to redefine the Tech class.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★

Sorry @SpideyFunko but I have to disagree on this one 😉.

Why have Spider-punk when we could get Deathlok the Demolisher?

Yes, this is the way!
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Oooooo…I’m sorry. That’s not the answer we were looking for. The correct answer is

• Options
    heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 132 ★★
    Bring forth the ‘Shi’ar Empire’ into the contest!!

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

A fellow punk-lover?
    Might I suggest you check out Pup! My favourite punk band, home grown here in Canada, too!
    What?????? Not dayglo? Or teenage head? Forgotten rebels?
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Please, please, please, not spider punk.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,782 ★★★★★
    Its not that I don't like spider punk or noir or others we don't have yet, I just think we've had enough spidermen for a while. Give it a year or two before we add more.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Cant take another spider in the contest
  • Options
    No, there’s other spiders I want before this punk
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Absolutely agree
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★

The dude is just radical. He wields a guitar in addition to his spider powers, so imagine the awesome animations the design team could come up with. His design is also unique, and he’s got the potential for a really unique kit that makes usage of his guitar.

Under the assumption that the demographic generally represented here is of diverse range in age, does this “punk” get his kicks on classics like the Pistols, Misfits and Ramones or are we talking 90s/00s Pop Radio “punk”?
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Agent_7 said:

…we talking 90s/00s Pop Radio “punk”?
    Which is the antithesis of punk and just the worst.
  • Options
    But is he coming in the future if so here is a song to hype him in the future https://youtu.be/4pHSIeEv1AI?si=r7sf7888WH6fDKx8