• TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 204 ★★
    edited September 2023
    1.Cosmic
    2. Mystic
    3. Science
    4. Mutant
    5. Skill
    6. Tech

Personal opinion based on offensive value.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,896 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Mystic
    Mutant
    Skill
    Science
    Tech

Tech is always the worst class I donno what grudge do kabam have against tech
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 804 ★★★★
    Cosmic the best, Science second.
    Mutant - the worst.
    Rest depends on personal prefferences.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Cosmic
    Science
    Skill
    Tech
    Mutant
    Mystic
    Imo
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

Cosmic
    Mystic
    Mutant
    Skill
    Science
    Tech

Tech is always the worst class I donno what grudge do kabam have against tech

Science second last is insane. Science has some of the greatest attackers in the game rn, much more than mutant and skill combined. Especially with the Hulk buff and additions like Silk and Titania
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Ansh_A said:

1. Science - the class with the least amount of misses in my opinion. The class was missing some top of the line champs but with Scorpion, Quicksilver and now Photon/Silk, this is being addressed by Kabam actively.

2. Cosmic - the weak bottom of the class is being propped up by some insanely powerful cosmics like Hulkling, Galan and Hercules. There are still more than the fair share of duds.

3. Skill - purify, ability accuracy reduction and evade counter are still some of the most sought after abilities in the game and skill has the most candidates. Not to mention, there are very few absolute duds in the class. There are limited options at the top of the class too but that is why i have put skill 3rd.

4. Mystic - gained a lot of traction with Rintrah and Absorbing Man, not to mention Kabam's sudden craze with releasing extemely buff heavy champs and nodes. Mystic is fourth because of Kabam releasing so many nullify and stagger immune champs. Its creating an imbalance.

5. Tech - climbed out of last place with the sheer number of quality champs released in the last year. It is balancing out the large number of duds this class had. Plus iron man buff also pushed in the positive.

6. Mutant - some absolute amazing champs but the lack of new champs in the last year and with the deadpool family, cyclops and beast dragging the class down. They need more above average champs like Toad and if they buff Dani to make her abilities last longer.

This is my opinion.

This is the best breakdown. Completely agree with most of this. I’d also add champs like Hulk, Cassie, and Titania to the top of science rn. Personally, I’ve found them to hold up way more than QS but the rest is on point. Mutant needs some love and tech is suffering. Without Fantman and the upcoming Shocker buff, it would be tied for last
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Science
    Skill
    Tech
    Mystic
    Mutant
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Cosmic definitely has the most broken attackers
    Tech has the tankiest champs, with lots of abilities related to Armor
    Mutant definitely has fallen off, but it's still a versatile class
    Skill has the most versatile attackers
    Science definitely has the most annoying defenders
    Mystic is sort of a wild card class, with probably the most diverse champ abilities in the game

My personal ranking would be:
    1, Cosmic
    2, Skill
    3, Science
    4, Mutant
    5, Mystic
    6, Tech
  • EnSabahLegionEnSabahLegion Member Posts: 2
    It depends what you consider important. To me I consider the top/game breaking champions the most important. So while science has a lot of depth, to me it doesn't have as many top end game breakers.

1. Cosmic (Herc, Hulking, CGR, Galan)
    2. Mystic (Doom, AbsMan, Tigra, Hood, Diablo, Juggs)
    3. Mutant (AA, Red Mags, Bishop, onslaught, Kitty)
    4. Science (Torch, Scorpion, Photon QA)
    5. Tech (Warlock, fantman, Nimrod, ghost)

To me tech and science are the lowest torch is great at melting Mystics and scorpion has utility. Maybe even science is the lowest as Nimrod melts mutants, and ghost fantman and Warlock are so useful
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Now we’re creating alt accounts to necropost 😓
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    1.Cosmic
    2.Science
    3.Skill
    4.Mystic
    5.Tech
    6.Mutant
    Well , everybody have a different opinion about this tbh . But i think cosmic and science are definitely close to each other on #1 seat. Mutant have cool champs , but ever since 2021 , they are lacking hard....onslaught really carried mutant hard in the last 2 years , so i think it is the worst class right now . At least tech is improving