**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Ban those peace breakers

BabaYaga_607BabaYaga_607 Posts: 2
edited September 2023 in General Discussion

everytime we open global chat for discussion or asking for any kind of help and there's this type of toxic people always bringing religions and parents and abusing them.. we want them banned for life time or ban them from chatting forever ๐Ÿ˜ 
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 816 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    "Everytime we open global chat..."

Why? Just why? What good comes from it?
    But don't worry, next time you open it, everyone will be nice and respectful and everything will be peachy.๐Ÿคฎ
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,433 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Also you hidden your massage too.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,330 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    There is no peace in global chat, place is a sewer, so, there is no peace breaking really.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,334 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    You could've put a trigger warning
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 816 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Xguard77 said:

Kabam - on the next update toggle off global chat by default. Send an IG message informing everyone, and provide instructions on how to turn it back on if people choose to.

Seeing the madness in global chat, by default, can't be good for new players wanting to stick with the game.

You're welcome,
    X

This Xguard guy is pretty smart and there is absolutely no bias behind my statement.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,537 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    OP:
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited September 2023
    Chiicc said:

Not sure what's more gross - the comment, or the name Adamantium Bull
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    ahmynuts said:

Thank you for not posting this on the weekend

Are all the mods on vacation or something? I swear I havenโ€™t seen any of them around shutting down posts that were getting out of hand any time this week or the last
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,537 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Thank you for not posting this on the weekend

Are all the mods on vacation or something? I swear I havenโ€™t seen any of them around shutting down posts that were getting out of hand any time this week or the last
    No idea, i dont think so. The last time Jax went on vacation the entire game and forum imploded on themselves. Since that hasnt happened this week i think they're here lol
  • Options
    Hey there,

The Forums are not the place to report in-game offenses like this. Please reach out to our Support Team for investigation and actioning where required.
This discussion has been closed.