**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Namor needs to go back to what he was day 37

Day 37 of asking for namor to be rebalanced to what he used to be.
Return the 30% chance to inflict bleed
Remove the nerf on regen.
It honestly makes no sense. He wouldn’t be no broken champion in today’s game even if he returned to what he was

Comments

• Options
    Akki_94Akki_94 Posts: 51
    I would actually want to listen about their thought process behind nerfing namor & weather if it still holds value in today's meta & current game status alongside other champs that can easily surpass that "before nerf namor"
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

I was thinking about this the other day. I still can’t get my head around the thought process behind the original nerf. They could simply put him back to how he was and call it a buff.

Like nearly any other champion nerf, Namor’s was an unnecessary nerf only to make him need a buff some time after.
    He definitely needs to go back to his original state, in order to be relevant in the current state of the game.
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

Aldac said:

I was thinking about this the other day. I still can’t get my head around the thought process behind the original nerf. They could simply put him back to how he was and call it a buff.

He definitely needs to go back to his original state, in order to be relevant in the current state of the game.
    In a world where Attuma and Korg (STILL) are two of the top meta defenders - not even to mention all the Skill champions who shrug, and bleed/debuff immune nodes/defenders - he is extremely relevant in the current state of the game haha

Wouldn't be opposed to the "buff," though.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    I honestly don't mind the nerf. Now Namor's less of a nuisance when questing😂
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    He's definitely still relevant, people just have aversions to watching an sp3 (and granted, reliance on it makes him less relevant in BGs. Still has a super unique utility, good damage, simple play style, etc. Really the only thing holding him back is the need for sig 200.

Speaking of, I really need to start investing in my 6*. I keep forgetting to sig him up more.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Day 100

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★

Genie4pf said:

Day 37 of asking for namor to be rebalanced to what he used to be.
    Return the 30% chance to inflict bleed
    Remove the nerf on regen.
    It honestly makes no sense. He wouldn’t be no broken champion in today’s game even if he returned to what he was

I am old enough to remember when they thought Cull was too OP, so they nerfed him. And they released CGR and Herc. LOL.

Yeah that Namor nerf seems goofy in the rearview mirror.
    As I recall, a lot of people were actually OK with the Cull nerf provided it came with more utility, which it didn't.