Options

Black Widow Relic

Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 565 ★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
I just pulled a 6* black widow relic and I’m looking for who would benefit most from her. Here’s my skill roster. Anybody have any suggestions or experiences to share?

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Put that on Black Cat and thank me later.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,013 ★★★★
    I'd probably put it on Fury then be sure to put one of the runes on the extended disorient.

Personally, I use mine on Falcon, but the relic needs to be awakened for him to really benefit from it.
  • Options
    That involves ranking black cat up… I know she can do some great things, but is she good in BG? I don’t see many decks with her in it.
  • Options
    Matty_Ice said:

That involves ranking black cat up… I know she can do some great things, but is she good in BG? I don’t see many decks with her in it.

Well worth the rank, took mine to r4 and love using her. Also think she has the current WR on fastest LoL Starlord takedown. Over 2mil health in under a minute is quite nutty.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 320 ★★
    Very good on Black Cat, also very strong with BWDO
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Matty_Ice said:

Well worth the rank, took mine to r4 and love using her. Also think she has the current WR on fastest LoL Starlord takedown. Over 2mil health in under a minute is quite nutty.
    Those nutty fights are what I have seen from her, but haven’t seen many people using her in BG, so didn’t know if she is worth the rank up since that’s mostly my focus at this point.

I know her AAR is quite nice, but I have counters for majority of tough defenders already.
  • Options
    DotDot Posts: 12
    I have my 6* r2 BW relic on my r5 Black Cat. She's great with it. With your roster I'd put it on BWDO right now, since she's already r4. If you rank up your BC/Falcon in the future or pull them as 7*s they're also great targets.
  • Options
    Matty_Ice said:

She's phenomenal in BGs - with the relic* :)
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

Echoing what @Ercarret said above, she’s a monster in BGs. Most people don’t realize how many matchups she counters, and so you can bait out tough defenders (Hulkling, Rintrah, etc.) and smash them with her.

Also, surprisingly enough, a very capable defender as well. She’s snagged knock outs for me that I never expected.
  • Options

Matty_Ice said:

She's phenomenal in BGs - with the relic* :)
    Well then… How could one go against the karate master? Lol
  • Options
    So it appears my 6* black widow relic is going to lead me to doing some black cat play. Time to see for myself how amazing she is as y’all have said.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

So it appears my 6* black widow relic is going to lead me to doing some black cat play. Time to see for myself how amazing she is as y’all have said.

She shines in matchups with defensive abilities to reduce the accuracy of (which is why the BW relic works so well for her). Try placing her sabotage on champions like Thing, Rintrah, Hulkling, Sasquatch (last 40%), any evade champ, and others like that.