**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra good for MCOC or not?

We all know MCOC works very well on Iphone. I still have Iphone 11 and the game works fine but now im considering buying samsung s23 ultra instead beacuse it seems good and i like android.
Last time i had Samsung galaxy i couldnt play the game because of bad response/reaction time.

Do we have any s23 ultra users here and what do you think? is this model more suited for the game than the previous models?

Comments

• Options
    MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    Legends run wont happen, im already legend ;) But ok thx then it runs smooth and thats all i want to know.
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    I recently got the s23 (just the normal variant, not ultra), and it's been fantastic. Quick loading times, responsive inputs, it's been great all around. My previous phone was the s8, so it was a large step up
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    I have the s23 ultra and it's great, smooth and responsive. No clue if I could do an EQ legends run, but I have no interest in finding out.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 692 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Anybody with iphone 14 can share their experience? How does mcoc affect your battery, how long you can play in one go and etc?
  • Options
    I have the S23 Ultra , Note 9 beforehand. Game runs flawlessly. Legends run is absolutely possible with it
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    I recently upgraded to a Galaxy S23 Ultra for the larger screen (for TV and gaming) and camera quality.
    It's been great for playing MCOC so far, had no massive issues (other than connectivity sometimes, but that's on the service provider, not the actual phone). Battery life is much better than my old phone, but it wasn't an IPhone, so not sure how it would compare to that.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,987 ★★★★★
    I have to s21 ultra and the game runs great so i expect the s23 ultra to run just as good if not better than it does for me. That being said it's not an iPhone so you wont get the best mcoc experience but it's worth it for the superior OS
  • Options
    Melkan said:

We all know MCOC works very well on Iphone. I still have Iphone 11 and the game works fine but now im considering buying samsung s23 ultra instead beacuse it seems good and i like android.
    Last time i had Samsung galaxy i couldnt play the game because of bad response/reaction time.

Do we have any s23 ultra users here and what do you think? is this model more suited for the game than the previous models?

I have the s23 ultra and it's smooth as butter. I have no complaints
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    I've got the s23 ultra. Works very well
  • Options
    I got the s23+ and rhe game runs very well on it atm
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    No it doesn't. Throw your phone away.
  • Options
    StephD87StephD87 Posts: 64
    Ruwqiersa said:

Anybody with iphone 14 can share their experience? How does mcoc affect your battery, how long you can play in one go and etc?

I just got an iphone 14 and the battery is honestly really good. I haven't paid attention to exactly how long it lasts playing the game but so far I'm impressed with the battery life. I dislike almost everything else about the iphone but this is a nice surprise.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 692 ★★★
    StephD87 said:

Ruwqiersa said:

I just got an iphone 14 and the battery is honestly really good. I haven't paid attention to exactly how long it lasts playing the game but so far I'm impressed with the battery life. I dislike almost everything else about the iphone but this is a nice surprise.
    Thank you for letting me know
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Using the S23 Ultra since the phone was released. Game performance is much better than previous S22, and the battery life is amazing. Never have to recharge during the day, even with very heavy use.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I've played MCOC with an iPhone XS for 5 years now and the battery has held up very well. Considering I used to play arena a lot. Performance has gone down the drain lately but I feel that's more on the game side than the phone.

Got myself an iPhone 15 Pro Max today. I expect to be able to parry 50% of the time now.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,323 ★★★★★

I've played MCOC with an iPhone XS for 5 years now and the battery has held up very well. Considering I used to play arena a lot. Performance has gone down the drain lately but I feel that's more on the game side than the phone.

Got myself an iPhone 15 Pro Max today. I expect to be able to parry 50% of the time now.

Here's hoping you purchased 1TB version to look down on us peasants. 😧
  • Options
    MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    Thanks guys for the feedback, like someone already mentioned, i also think i had S8 last time i had samsung so that was quite a time ago and it seems Samsung fixed this and the Ultra seems very strong and now i know it runs flawless thanks to your comments
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 ★★
    Can someone explain why legends run would be impossible?😂
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Because they don't exist anymore
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,234 ★★★
    My Motorola G9 Play from 2 years ago, run McoC very fast and with no slowdown.

Imagine on a Samsung Galaxy S23🤣
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,955 ★★★★★

The loading time and response time in iphone is 1.5 times fastes than that of Android.