Commissary Question

GoingBackGoingBack Member Posts: 116 ★★
So Kabam says that they dont want to encourage hoarding, then they pull the 7* trade in offer. Maybe I should have learned my lesson last time. Stop opening crystals that I don’t really need in hopes that they become valuable later. Guess it is time to start hoarding everything.

Comments

• crossshattercrossshatter Member Posts: 250

Who's sitting on 11 Mythic crystals?

Those are featured six stars
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    A bit soon to saw that. Of the deals currently up, nothing is from crystals you would hoard. Gold, generic awakening gems, featured crystals, and alliance tickets are the only things you can trade
  • Blackjack555yyBlackjack555yy Member Posts: 56
    maybe they'll add more?
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 255 ★★★
    Ortoun said:

A bit soon to saw that. Of the deals currently up, nothing is from crystals you would hoard. Gold, generic awakening gems, featured crystals, and alliance tickets are the only things you can trade

you can hoard 6-star shards though? and 165k shards is not that many all things considered
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

They're 6 star featured
    Ah that makes more sense.
  • GoingBackGoingBack Member Posts: 116 ★★

Those are featured six stars
    Good catch, I just looked at the crystal and forgot Kabam reused the color scheme for the 6* featured.
  • Blackjack555yyBlackjack555yy Member Posts: 56
    AMS94 said:

NGL ....the entire commissary seems like a huge let down
    I wasn't expecting too much, but this is a disappointment even for low expectations

The gold offers are probably the only thing worth the price......and may be the 50 sigs for 1 AG

Also it looks like u most likely can't get all the milestones without spending .....which is just not worth it IMO
    The AQ & BG points are just not enough
    Would've been better if it was BG fights, not solo objectives

The only good thing is that players can go for a 7* Crystal from the Cavalier rewards instead of getting a Civil Warrior

I'll add to this that the milestones seem way to high for what it's worth, the first milestone is 1,125 and offers don't give that much (except for wathever the loyalty selector is)
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 397 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

GoingBack said:

So Kabam says that they dont want to encourage hoarding, then they pull the 7* trade in offer. Maybe I should have learned my lesson last time. Stop opening crystals that I don’t really need in hopes that they become valuable later. Guess it is time to start hoarding everything.

This is the first time I will agree with a post like this. That 6 star featured trade in is straight up bs. Also overpriced
    I don't think it's that much overpriced

165000 6* shards will get you 16 basic crystals and 5k shards remaining even if you get 16 max sig crystals ( which is highly unlikely ) it will be 8.8k 7* shards and even if u get 5k more and buy another basic and even if that is a max sig it will add 550 more so 9350 7* shards and this is the best of the best case scenario ( and we all know it's RNG )

so we are getting 5650 more shards if we get a 7* for 11 featured crystals
  • VedisukeVedisuke Member Posts: 166 ★★