**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cap’s Commissary

LCooke24LCooke24 Posts: 2
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
To start, I appreciate the idea for Kabam to give us events for some good rewards. But of course with how things go, the event is unnecessarily confusing. What is the need to space out the deals? Why would I buy a deal today when I need to wait until the 29th to see all of the deals? Just release all of the deals today and it’s much less confusing.

Kabam didn’t even make the timers expire in two days before the next batch of deals come out. So what is the need to space out the release of the deals in the first place? I’d love some insight on the thinking behind this.

Thanks in advance. I just don’t get it.

Comments

• Options
    SUPERDADSUPERDAD Posts: 4
    I think it’s spaced out so people will spend more cash! You a small amount of points towards the solo rewards from battle ground objectives(50 points) and winning fights in quest (15 points) The most points u can get are from buying unit bundles and buying special offers in the commissary.
    Haha…..it’s BS! 3 deals are great,…Trade in gold for 6* rank up gems! Real nice! Then deals that cost units are not that great in my eyes because I don’t regularly keep 10k + units at all times and I’m not willing to spend on 6* bundles . Although you can trade in 11 6-star features crystals for 1 regular 7-star crystal Idk about anyone else but that seems like a bit ti much for that trade. I hope the new deals get better each day I just really hope they don’t make us unlock all these deals from today in order to unlock all the deals in the days to come
    I really love this game but I’m starting to get real tired of the pay to win/compete style It’s just taking advantage of us to push us to buy . I’m gonna point out is the currency turn around When we all started we needed mastery cores to unlock mastery’s It’ costs us 550 units for 1 carbonadium mastery core ,but when we sell 1 back in the store , Kabams fair market value is 5500 gold. It almost seems like it should be illegal! LOL 10-20units would have been low still but I could say fair. Can anyone say this is fair? Please let me know and explain if I am wrong Or missing something
    NOT COOL AT ALL!

1800SUPERDAD
    Play smart , have patience and save mone
  • Options
    MARKESE07MARKESE07 Posts: 23
    I always appreciate kabam trying all sorts of events to keep things interesting...but...if they're looking to make more revenue adjust your pricing per title. If Paragon has exceptional offers and sets the tone for cost of offers, don't charge Thronebreaker players the same cost for 10% of the value. This gets even worse the lower the player's rank is.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,862 ★★★★★
    MARKESE07 said:

I always appreciate kabam trying all sorts of events to keep things interesting...but...if they're looking to make more revenue adjust your pricing per title. If Paragon has exceptional offers and sets the tone for cost of offers, don't charge Thronebreaker players the same cost for 10% of the value. This gets even worse the lower the player's rank is.

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    MARKESE07 said:

Become paragon. It's a progression based game and so easy to get paragon now, really no excuse.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,210 ★★★★

MARKESE07 said:

Become paragon. It's a progression based game and so easy to get paragon now, really no excuse.
    The funny thing is - Paragon doesn’t have “exceptional offers” like MARKESE07 mentioned. I get your point that if you want the better rewards you gotta move up, but this event is so silly that even the “top” unit store rewards are awful.
  • Options
    LCooke24LCooke24 Posts: 2

MARKESE07 said:

The funny thing is - Paragon doesn’t have “exceptional offers” like MARKESE07 mentioned. I get your point that if you want the better rewards you gotta move up, but this event is so silly that even the “top” unit store rewards are awful.
    I am paragon as well and the offers are not really enticing at all… definitely saving units for cyber weekend or Christmas. They’re just desperate for money and it shows.