Options

Is it working as intended Kabam?

7* crystal for Cavs? Noone is going to pick civil warrior lmao

Comments

• Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Cavs get (objectively) the best prize and then TBs and Paras get the same cruddy champ as a reward choice? Really well thought out progression level-specific rewards there Kabam... Why would anyone at TB or Para level pick Civil Warrior over literally ANY other champ in the 7* basic pool? It's like they let the drunk intern design this event...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    You can pick any as always. I don't see it as an issue. The advantage to CW is a) people that want him, and b) no RNG.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★

You can pick any as always. I don't see it as an issue. The advantage to CW is a) people that want him, and b) no RNG.

Rng? Worst champ in 7* crystal (for most people) is venom the duck, who is still >>> Civil warrior. Maybe whales who can actually afford the reward, and already have like 20 7*s may wanna add him in collection
  • Options

Rng? Worst champ in 7* crystal (for most people) is venom the duck, who is still >>> Civil warrior. Maybe whales who can actually afford the reward, and already have like 20 7*s may wanna add him in collection
    You need 5 distinct Champs to finish the Star Quest, 8 to have access to the Incursions Crystals. I'm sure someone is tired of getting Dups. Lol.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★

You need 5 distinct Champs to finish the Star Quest, 8 to have access to the Incursions Crystals. I'm sure someone is tired of getting Dups. Lol.
    Maybe... But I am happy to get 7 champs and 3 or 4 dupes, instead of getting civil warrior as 8th 7*.. He is that bad😭
  • Options

Maybe... But I am happy to get 7 champs and 3 or 4 dupes, instead of getting civil warrior as 8th 7*.. He is that bad😭
    Not sure I can agree with that. I haven't played with him as a 7*, but he could potentially be tanky.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,328 ★★★★
    I would choose Civil Warrior for Collection only. No need for another basic 7*
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Honestly. I'm paragon and I'm picking the abyss nexus. A 7 star cw will do nothing for me at all
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

Honestly. I'm paragon and I'm picking the abyss nexus. A 7 star cw will do nothing for me at all

But you can pick a 7*’crystal? You would still pick an abyss nexus over that! Which champ are you after?

Also where is this available?
  • Options
    OshEbAICSOshEbAICS Posts: 21
    Will we have CW buff nearly?
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    It should have been the other way around, with the Cavs getting the Civil Warrior. It only makes sense. Or maybe Kabam is giving Civil Warrior an OP buff soon...🤔
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 639 ★★★

It should have been the other way around, with the Cavs getting the Civil Warrior. It only makes sense. Or maybe Kabam is giving Civil Warrior an OP buff soon...🤔

He already got a buff I don't want it to be another Gamora , maw situation

I would rather take a sentry, ironfist buff instead of another mediocre buff to civil warrior