**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Does cap's commissary store have fair / good deal?

State your opinions on the store

Does cap's commissary store have fair / good deal? 264 votes

Definitely
2%
doctorbDenslo500CirrhoseSirGamesBondwillrun4adonutBlackOrange1Samanun 7 votes
Just one or two deals are good
50%
MasterSmokedanielmathDrZolaSnizzbarHeinz11TV_Addict_2017CristalmanTendersquadManup456GK_23TerraMagrailothosNescioKingnaesBlackPhoenix44hydrogohardMalikcaptaincushPwf57CropDuster 133 votes
The store is not worth the attention for F2P
46%
Spity68WeaponXMidnightfoxJoey0480jasdhi7781bwydvMongoPawnMaestro1713AzKicker316MelkanSpeedbumpBlackfriar63TheBroookRayhanIshaqueUniversalWarriorDtl7714kikiFurieuxNoOnexRORepto23AdvJaycray81 124 votes

Comments

• Options
    Alan706Alan706 Posts: 27
    Not for TB it’s just worse than the paragon one in every way
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    The fact that so far nobody has voted "Definitely" speaks volumes.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 543 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

The store isn't even friendly to dolphins because the money offers barely have units in them. Also 8,888 units for a r5 gem is too expensive imo. Will say that I do enjoy we can sell some alliance tickets because I wasn't ever going to use mine 🤣

Ya i like that they saw the uselessness of the tickets and allowed us to use it on gold. The ratio of ticket to gold is quite pathetic but its at least better than hoarding tickets.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 291 ★★★
    How about the option “The store is not good for end game players”???
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Definitely
    Apparently I'm in the minority. I had over 2000 uncollected gold crystals just lying around so I could finally get some use from them. I'll gladly take r1-r4 gems (that being 4 deals, which is more than the one or two listed in the poll) and hope that the future offers are also things that I have no use for (ie solo crystal shards).
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 719 ★★★★
    Alan706 said:

Why would TB deals ever be better than paragon?
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 575 ★★★
    Gold is scarce for a lot of players, so those deals are tough. If you have an abundance of gold, great deal. Who has 165k 6* shards casually lying around? Unit deals are expensive. Money deals are bad value, imo.

The ONLY good deal for me personally (again because of gold struggles) is the awakening gem for 50 sigs. Need more sigs and they have been giving a generic every month.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    Considering how much gold the alliance tickets cost us, yeah the return is pathetic.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 719 ★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

Gold is scarce for a lot of players, so those deals are tough. If you have an abundance of gold, great deal. Who has 165k 6* shards casually lying around? Unit deals are expensive. Money deals are bad value, imo.

The ONLY good deal for me personally (again because of gold struggles) is the awakening gem for 50 sigs. Need more sigs and they have been giving a generic every month.

I decided to skip this featured and save for the next. Though I wouldn't be thrilled if I had gone for this featured and then they announced this
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    It's to test out the weak before cyberweek and banquet
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 979 ★★★
    I done the Bg objectives early for a change and was annoyed at missing the points. Still have 11 wins to go before I get my dust, now everyone will want to win to get the BG objectives in the next 10 days… thanks!

AQ just finished and even then everyone will want to do it next week. Just not great for the team spirit.

I spent 80k shards in the last 2 weeks because I was trying to 100% TB EQ early for the Paragon Gaunlet. Didn’t hoard the shards as I never go for features and 1.111 units for these shard deals are way overpriced but at least I can do incursions. Feel bad for the guys who already done their incursion milestones. I can get 60k from BG store in this timeframe but to get the extra 105k is impossible without buying some of the deals.

I feel a bit deflated today but.I don’t think I am alone here. Hope the next round of deals will cheer me up but I will try not to expect too much.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I got the Feeling that these Deals are no very good Deals for a reason.

The next time those Items get sold for a, lets say reasonable, price. Some may consider those deals a bargain.
    Which they are not realy, only in comparrison.

But to be fair. Thats how the world works🤷
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★
    F2p doesn’t really factor in.
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★
    F2p lmao who cares.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I Like the term Dolphins!
    Is this for only spend 1$ once Not ftp or for more regular small Spenders? @Pikolu
  • Options
    Cassy said:

I Like the term Dolphins!
    Is this for only spend 1$ once Not ftp or for more regular small Spenders? Pikolu

Dolphins are just casual spenders. They spend on deals and other small things. The main thing I believe that separates dolphins from whales is whales will just buy the Odins when they need units, and dolphins wouldn't.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 967 ★★★★★
    Overall the store as it currently stands, is pretty poor. There’s a couple of good deals if you have excess gold. Outside of that, the unit offers are pretty bad. Hopefully the update to the store tomorrow and next Friday will pull the event out the bag. Otherwise it’s a big L.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    There's only a few good deals that works for my account. I got over 150 million gold so the gold deals I scope up. I have over 190K 6 stars shards so I'm most likely picking up the trade in deal for the 7 star champ. I can get 6 star shards again pretty easily these days. I'm going to wait to see what offers are on September 24 and September 29th first before I take the trade in deal. Don't want to miss out on a better deal.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    No, I only took the gold offers and the exchange of the gem for the stones and sold my Aq tickets that never served me
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Alan706 said:

Congratulations. You finally figured out the entire point of progression based rewards.
  • Options
    hell noooooo
  • Options
    Alan706Alan706 Posts: 27

Alan706 said:

Why would TB deals ever be better than paragon?
    I didn’t ask for better deals? But if I’m paying units for something why would I pay more for something that’s worse than something someone else is getting, when they already think the deal is bad?