**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pretty bad event

1111 units for a 5* and 555 for a 4*. This might be the worst event ever. The last few months were pretty amazing and then they bring out the Commissary. The cherry on top is that they think a 7* CW is a great prize. Saving my units for Cyber Weekend.

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    The rewards are rubbish but you can't say it's not f2p friendly, they're available for units which f2p can grind. Saying that I doubt many summoners regardless of spending preferences will get them
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

to whoever decided to dish out today's deals :

Yare yare daze
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Save your money.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,997 ★★★★★
    Could anyone explain why jessica Jones is a trophy champ? I mean what's so special with her? I donno much about her story line
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★

Could anyone explain why jessica Jones is a trophy champ? I mean what's so special with her? I donno much about her story line

I know following:
    1. She throws stuff
    2. She goes unstoppable
    3. She is Luke's gf and throws him as well

She would probably throw Kabam staffs after seeing the event so they treat her as trophy champ out of respect.
  • Options
    I actually don't mind the 1111 selector for a 5 star tropy champ but having to buy 4 of the 4 stars just to buy one makes no sense
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,997 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I know following:
    1. She throws stuff
    2. She goes unstoppable
    3. She is Luke's gf and throws him as well

She would probably throw Kabam staffs after seeing the event so they treat her as trophy champ out of respect.

The only good thing is, she's insane in defense, and being a trophy champ prevents her from being a headache in bgs