**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who was smoking what in the sales team

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,263 ★★★★★
    I don't know. Grab Jessica Jones, take her to T5 Sig 200, Ascend her, then it seems worth it. If she doesn't get banned. 😆
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,367 ★★★★★

You wanna know the worst part? If you buy all of them you only get 245 points 💀
    Wtf is this **** seriously, I had low expectations because of Kabam Miike's message but after seeing the new offers today, I actually am disappointed.

Wowwwwwww only 245 points?

Whatever that Loyalty Selector is will cost you a kidney, your mortgage, an index finger, your car, and your first born, for giving you 1,000 points towards the event rewards.
    My bad, 226 points cause the 4* can only be bought four times. 7.7k units for 226 points, I'm convinced this is bug now, how can they be this dumb? Lol you're not wrong about the loyalty selector though.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 65
    7,500 units for 4*and 5* rare champions...Nah I'm good 👍🏾
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    0_Alph4 said:

PT_99 said:

Surely some new intern did some mistake while coding and we got 4* 5* selectors instead of 5* and 6*

They'll release the 6* later but will only be available after you buy all the 5*
    And cost 6000 units
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

They have been acting weird as off late. Putting herc on sale for $30 and giving an event no one asked or expected with no forum posts for whales. I think someone has hijacked Kabam HQ and taken them hostage. Kabam Miike said to lower expectations being at gunpoint. Hope they are safe though.

This event and the survey are the build up to them increasing the prices of standard unit packs. Just reading the tea leaves here, bet you the price of an Odin goes to at least $150 by year end, and all other Unit packs increase by at least 50% as well.
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Con-misery more like. Utter joke. Possibly the worst offer in the games history
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    the offers could've been considered slightly decent if purchasing 5* selectors gave access to a 6* selector... but this is just plain bad.
This discussion has been closed.