Options

It feels bad to open 7* crystals

It feels bad to spend all the time it takes to scrimp and save to get the 15,000 shards, just to open a rotten roll of the dice. It feels bad to see your alliance mates getting awesome 7* pull after pull, while you keep getting the old maid. I'm not a battlegrounds guy, so Mantis is not a good pull for me; I've got Nick Fury, I've got Shang-Chi, I've got Hit Monkey. Hawkeye needs his dupe and I'm not the best at his perfect timing mini-game. And now Wong.

Maybe if the 7* crystals were only 10,000 shards like the 5 and 6s, it'd take more of the sting away. But I'm crestfallen and contemplating stepping away from the game.

It just feels bad.

Comments

• Options
    TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★

We’ve all been there. The pain fades with time. You will get something great given enough time.

I'm just going to dupe one of these three on my next one. I just know it. A laugh, useless sigs and some iso.
  • Options
    TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★
    Zuro said:

We’ve all been there. The pain fades with time. You will get something great given enough time.

I'm just going to dupe one of these three on my next one. I just know it. A laugh, useless sigs and some iso.
    Bro is using reverse psychology to get a good pull on his next one lol
    No, more like I'm just preparing myself for the disappointment. I have, like, the worst pull luck of people I know. I remember when I pulled 6* Groot 3 times in a row.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Bro is using reverse psychology to get a good pull on his next one lol
    No, more like I'm just preparing myself for the disappointment. I have, like, the worst pull luck of people I know. I remember when I pulled 6* Groot 3 times in a row.
    I'm just playing around and yeah my luck has been pretty mid too but it is what is🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,172 ★★★★
    I agree, which is why I've not opened a single 7 star. The pool isn't tempting for me so will wait for better champs to enter. That also increases the champs and reduces chance for dupes
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★

The pain doesn’t go away I still have nightmares of vtd
    The moment I saw the pool I knew I'd pull him. I managed to dodge him on the first 3 but the Duck was inevitable.

• Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★

It feels bad to spend all the time it takes to scrimp and save to get the 15,000 shards, just to open a rotten roll of the dice. It feels bad to see your alliance mates getting awesome 7* pull after pull, while you keep getting the old maid. I'm not a battlegrounds guy, so Mantis is not a good pull for me; I've got Nick Fury, I've got Shang-Chi, I've got Hit Monkey. Hawkeye needs his dupe and I'm not the best at his perfect timing mini-game. And now Wong.

Maybe if the 7* crystals were only 10,000 shards like the 5 and 6s, it'd take more of the sting away. But I'm crestfallen and contemplating stepping away from the game.

It just feels bad.

Wong is much better than you give him credit. You will see... muha ha ha ha ha!
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited September 2023

The pain doesn’t go away I still have nightmares of vtd
    I've duped him twice already, granted I have had some good pulls based on the sheer volume of crystals I have opened but VtD was my first 7*, my first 7* dup and my first multi dupe.7*
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    I've gotten Rocket 3 times, which is a real bite in the arse but he's paying dividends in BG now.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,736 ★★★★
    Why now wait for the feature champs to ever the pool? By that time you could open multiple crystals with a chance of getting a feature champ.
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    Dude I’ve pulled surfer four times in a row. And I don’t rank for prestige. You can always have worse luck
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,273 ★★★
    Send to me any of your 7 stars for my Tigra 5*

Deal?
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

It just feels bad.

It feels this way every time you open a first crystal of any kind. Your first 3* crystal, 4* crystal, 5* crystal, 6* crystal, and now your first 7* crystal, it always feels the same. You'll get over it with time.