Ascension Dust - Inventory/Stash Bug?

Why is T1 Primordial Dust going into my stash on one account but not the other? I seem to be missing 25 primordial dust on both accounts as well. They gave them out in 50s, did they not?

One account: 225/200 in my inventory

Other account: 200/200 with 75 in stash

Comments

• PseudonymousPseudonymous Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2023
    Can't even get support because I can't answer their 32 questions about my account. When did I register the account? I don't know. like a decade ago? no i dont have emails from 10 years ago to get dates

They also tell me that my email doesn't match whats on file. I have google play email on file, and my email kabam id. both are connected to the same player profile and support profile. they apparently only see my game id email. it's incredible

i try to change the email associated with my support profile, to my game ID email address and it says its in use, YES by the same account. i can log into the game or support with either email
  • ChiiccChiicc Member Posts: 181
    Did you get this solved? I have just given an estimation so how long say since 2016 and so on. Doesn’t have to be exact dates and answers.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    Was your lower account still on free Sigil, where you have extra actually in inventory instead of all in stash ?
    Excess inventory during Sigil will stay in inventory after your Sigil ends (it does not get moved to stash upon inventory caps lowering to their standard level).