**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best mutant champion

Please don’t disrespect others opinions

Best mutant champion 189 votes

Dani
0%
IamFlashJL 1 vote
Magneto (classic)
6%
NukeLight_StormTSM_McocTaintoBiggerKevLBN1SchnoodleDuffman98Bee2JayMASTERPATRICKArmageddønVizzard_7 12 votes
Wolverine (weapon x)
1%
WeaponX4XSherlock1940 2 votes
Toad
1%
Luke952313579rebel_RICHARDIKBIG 3 votes
Sauron
1%
hyp3r05UwU69420 2 votes
Kitty Pryde
46%
MagicBentonMonkeyWIl_CuocoManup456Henrytfu_41justarandomusernameRayhanIshaqueBluestoneGarloIamnike10or_StrongOpandemoniot123459RockyshockyJustcause102WordunkenUsagicassidyCalwooddaddyVbnmePowerofpain1001 88 votes
Bishop
4%
bhuv9191HoadyOZFabwiziThēMandalorian6HAVOC6INC_6kevhugoMiStaloOvaStarlight_1Bullseye91 9 votes
Sunspot
1%
bm3eppsSKIPPER7tanoscar 3 votes
Archangel
21%
OKAYGangTendersquadSIlverProfessorSw0rdMasterAdvLiquidkoldLoganTitusJIvarTheBonelessskullduggery72CarnieJimmyBSbkrueblaserjohn26Haveinchbutcaptain_rogersEwell65SSS69AozerAMS94KeniutekBeastDad 40 votes
Apoc
15%
PantherusNZSnakeEyes69Dark89PhoenixChovnerHenriqueSCCPJazz_MessengerhydrogoharddoctorbStoneyThePoney_Sham_dump_monkeymgj0630Bigfoot33GardoshRenaxqqJsstr8PharaoDrauglinAJ007The_0wenpus 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    Archangel
    Please don’t disrespect peoples opinions
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,523 ★★★★★
    Toad
    Don't know about the best but my favorite is Toad
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,422 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Kitty Pryde

Ruwqiersa said:

aa is faster, easier to use, more reliable than kitty. Kitty is like one of the most overrated champs ngl

Tell me you don’t know how to use kitty without telling me you don’t know how to use her
    She’s easily the best mutant she’s got far more use then aa doesn’t need to watch if they have certain immunities can be damage immune for almost a entire fights she’s just as good as herc
    I’d still say it’s pretty close. If they can be bled and poisoned, he kills them fast while shutting down all their abilities. Kitty is definitely the number one choice if they can’t be bled/poisoned, but AA has been mvp for me in places like battlegrounds more than Kitty. With the Tigra synergy I’d put her above AA
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 264 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Last year, Apoc won this poll by a landslide. Good to see that community has come to realize who's better.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    It really sucks that X-Men are by a mile my absolute favorite characters in all of Marvel… and they’re my least used characters and least favorite class.

I’m really hoping after the great drought we had, that we’ll get some really exciting additions over the next year or two.

And we need some mutants introduced who have abilities that render Nimrod useless - or at least a harder fight.

You can’t just introduce new mutants (but please, add more New Mutants) and have Nimrod be able to immediately blast all of them into oblivion.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    People be really smokin some tough weed to vote kitty over archangel
    Anyways the best mutant, domino isn't in the list, so I voted for the second best.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 468 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

aa is faster, easier to use, more reliable than kitty. Kitty is like one of the most overrated champs ngl

Tell me you don’t know how to use kitty without telling me you don’t know how to use her
    She’s easily the best mutant she’s got far more use then aa doesn’t need to watch if they have certain immunities can be damage immune for almost a entire fights she’s just as good as herc
    She is extremly ai reliant. Also her phase sounds good on paper but in practice it doesnt mean much. I have r3 kitty but i dont use her at all. Im at gc rn and i dont even remember the last time someone even drafted kitty let alone use her? I watch other players too and like there gotta be a reason why no one bans her right? Also the herc part. Bro she is not even close to herc. I wonder why people wait to pull herc instead using thwir kitties to do eop and similar content 😂
    Yawn go try aa attuma or korg or thing or mephisto I can list tons that aa can’t do that kitty will crush I use my r4 kitty all the time in bgs she’s crazy good in the right hands just sounds like you can’t use her
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 468 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde

Anyways the best mutant, domino isn't in the list, so I voted for the second best.

If you think aa better then kitty go check who’s more versatile who’s a better defender and who has the better offensive abilities cause kitty easily tops aa the gap between kitty and aa is huge
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Kitty Pryde
    hi_im_sir said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

She is extremly ai reliant. Also her phase sounds good on paper but in practice it doesnt mean much. I have r3 kitty but i dont use her at all. Im at gc rn and i dont even remember the last time someone even drafted kitty let alone use her? I watch other players too and like there gotta be a reason why no one bans her right? Also the herc part. Bro she is not even close to herc. I wonder why people wait to pull herc instead using thwir kitties to do eop and similar content 😂
    Dayum bro. Your right tbf. Its not like she can be immune to damage 99% of the time and phase sp3s
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

AI reliant? Hercules’ immortality and her phasing have kept me in the game. I don’t particularly enjoy getting slapped by lightning speed chained mediums, lights, special intercepts, etc.
    I don’t use her much in BGs because she can be slow, but she’s in my team most of the time for any other form of content.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty is Overall the Best imo.

If it bleeds and can be poisoned tho, AA just sweeps
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    I’m so glad I took kitty to r5 from eop back when Apoc was still seen as good as her. But she’s better than aa solely on the bleed/poison immunity that turns aa into a dud. Also can play lazy with kitty since you don’t really have to worry about being intercepted.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Ruwqiersa said:

Kitty take the bleed/poison/AAR immune opponents that AA can’t
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    Apoc
    It's only Apoc since he has a synergy with the best mutant that wasn't listed - me.
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 478 ★★★

Such a rude poll!
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,422 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde

If you think aa better then kitty go check who’s more versatile who’s a better defender and who has the better offensive abilities cause kitty easily tops aa the gap between kitty and aa is huge
    The gap between Kitty and AA depends on the content. If you’re considering battlegrounds, he’s better offensively than her in the matchups designed for him and can take fights in under 40 seconds. I agree with your other points but you’re downplaying AA
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    TrongNov said:

Last year, Apoc won this poll by a landslide. Good to see that community has come to realize who's better.

Last year I believe Apocalypse was better, it’s just how’s the games shifted and him not being viable in BG really reduces his relevance. If we see him as a 7* soon I think we’d see him gain his popularity back. Don’t know if they will add him anytime soon though
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Kitty Pryde
    Yes, I see no reason why apoc shouldn't be released as a 7 star @ThePredator1001 , he's nowhere near as broken as a lot of other characters, esp as he is just too slow in bg to do anything, and he gets wrecked on defence by nimrod and other techs, but also cgr, doom, hulkling, hulk etc all nuke him easily
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    If you know how to play her properly, Kitty is basically immortal and will never take any damage as long as she's phased + insane damage too just not as fast as AA. I'm not saying AA bad, but personally, I'd rather by immortal and still do fights relatively quick, than not be immortal but finish fights quicker.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,153 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Sunspot
    Sunspot..a duped R2 7* can finish off most champs in under 25 hits. I saw someone take down a R5 Kitty in 10 hits.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,980 ★★★★★
    For the kitty simps, do you launch the sp2 or keep the prowess to continue phasing? Never liked that they expired after each special as it meant having to ramp up again and given how the AI can be so passive this was a pain without tigra synergy