Galan's suit of armor, which non-metallic material is it made of?

Since Galan doesn't get magnetized by Magneto, i'm curious which non-metallic material his suit of armor is made out of?

Acryllic? Cardboard? Papier mache?

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,435 ★★★★★
    U mean like planet carcass.. so primitive...
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 730 ★★★
    Iron ore from the crust.
  • YouDontNeedToKnowYouDontNeedToKnow Member Posts: 118
    as opposed to the tears of people that can’t hang without spending

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Same as SIM's.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★
    Bamboo maybe?
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 492 Content Creator
    Power Cosmic
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Plot Armor
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 ★★★★
    In the comics, Galactus forged his armor in order to fully contain his cosmic energies. The materials this armor is made from is probably stronger than Magneto's metal-manipulating powers.
  • LitingspeedLitingspeed Member Posts: 6
    I thing magneto is just not sure about the element.hes still studying it
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Play-Doh
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Man, with the already limited scientific knowledge that the average person has, comics can be such an interesting application of actual theory and utter nonesense.

Just as a general note, there are things that are non-metallic that are extremely strong and even used as armor (such as kevlar, a polymer). The interesting thing with magneto is that (typically) his powers seem to fluctuate between controlling "magnetism", metals in general, being able to induce an electromagnetic field to control non-metallic or non-ferrous metals, force fields, nuclear field manipulation, etc. It is also likely (as pointed out by DNA) that Galan's armor was created by himself to help him regulate the crazy amounts of energy that supposedly exist within him. It's safe to say that with "limitless power" Galan wasn't like "Hmm, I better use iron, or better yet, a titanium-gold alloy."
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 216 ★★

I heard he bought his armor from Cap's Commissary

Unlikely, since Galactus does not hoard, he devours.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    Maybe he enjoys moon pies for dessert?
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 297 ★★★
    Spandex
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I just assumed it was a physical manifestation of the power cosmic.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Idk about this Galan stuff, but after Iceman became coldsnap immune and GR became incinerate immune after years of complains, i just wish they made Black Order #villains
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,375 Guardian
    Buttehrs said:

I just assumed it was a physical manifestation of the power cosmic.

It was stated in the comics that his armor was a "technological invention" to contain his cosmic energies, but "invention" and "technology" for a cosmic entity doesn't necessarily mean the same thing it does to mere mortals.