edited September 2023 in General Discussion

And trade in of three 5s signature stone crystals for one 6s crystal

Comments

• Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 778 ★★★★
    What is this? Every 6 months?
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 80
    So,is it about balance Kabam and that is not a big advantage?
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 934 ★★★

And trade in of three 5s signature stone crystals for one 6s crystal

It’s three for one. At least they updated something. Still needs more to go.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    They increased how many 6* shards you can trade for using 5* shards.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Searmenis said:

So, that s the solution for everything these days? Add one 7 star crystal and the store is upgraded to Paragon use? Sorry but this is unrespectful to sigil customers, to say the VERY least, we re not 12 yo kids that can be manipulated with candies.

Where’s the rest of the update? Yeah the 7 star is great, but you can’t just throw a 7* at everything and call it good.

We can’t even sell t2a or T5B so at least give us an Avenue to trade in for fragments

It's still a sh*t update but at least we got something. I genuinely expected them to not update the sigil store at all and never speak about it again
    They don't want to lose the customers, and there s lost of people that buy only this and nothing else in the game. So they thought of giving them a little cheese, to make them not drop it. Just like with the arena QOL a few months back.

But this is like they mock us now, I ll surely won t renew my sigil again if that s everything new.

Two 7 * crystals/year and 3 single sig stone crystals. Are You F Serious Now.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,737 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

So, that s the solution for everything these days? Add one 7 star crystal and the store is upgraded to Paragon use? Sorry but this is unrespectful to sigil customers, to say the VERY least, we re not 12 yo kids that can be manipulated with candies.

Speak for urself.
    I want candy!!
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,737 ★★★
    Just got 7* Gamora.
    Not too bad.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 820 ★★★★
    Part of me thinks this won't be the only update to the sigil store. It wasn't announced or built up. I think there will be more down the road. Soon-ish (tm) too.

Yes, there's part of me that thinks there won't be anything else, because "Why not just wait and do it altogether?" But I'm pretty sure it's intended. If so I fell for the trap because I just automatically spent more shards and sigil credits (the first credits I've spent in about a year).

I think there will be more.
  • Options
    I hope so too, because if the sigil don t get a full upgrade before the end of the year, this will be just another big scam.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,076 ★★★★★
    Still not anything to get me to buy the sigil again.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,593 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

Still not anything to get me to buy the sigil again.

Agree. I picked it up this time to get a couple of shots at the featured, but this isn’t enough incentive to get it again.

Suggestions: further drop the featured price for Paragons, make better health potions available for gold, add relic shards…these are things that might be useful in 2023.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Kabam should have at least announced this change before releasing it. That would have given us time to save up those Sigil tokens.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,926 ★★★★★
    Didn't even see this, just got mine

Hope its not a dud

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,350 ★★★★
    Searmenis said:

I hope so too, because if the sigil don t get a full upgrade before the end of the year, this will be just another big scam.

You are not forced to buy it. You can just drop it like I did long ago after I‘ve got 5* and 6* Sigil Witch. Too expensive as a monthly subscription for what‘s inside in my opinion.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Searmenis said:

You are not forced to buy it. You can just drop it like I did long ago after I‘ve got 5* and 6* Sigil Witch. Too expensive as a monthly subscription for what‘s inside in my opinion.
    I m not, that s why I won't renew the subscription.
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 154
    Duped my prized VTD....Feeling blessed!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,194 ★★★★★
    I was lucky that I hoarded my sigil tokens, waiting for something new to be added. Wait a second, weren't they saying hoarding is bad?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,185 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I was lucky that I hoarded my sigil tokens, waiting for something new to be added. Wait a second, weren't they saying hoarding is bad?

Hoarding is bad, saving is good.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Same, had enough tokens for 2 7*s! Just opened the first one and got Storm Pyramid X

The 6* crystal jsut didn't seem worth it anymore especially knowing an update to the store was bound to happen
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    I got Korg so I'm pretty happy. Only wish I'd stopped buying the 6* crystal sooner.