**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I just made the GREATEST mistake😭

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I bought the 6* generic awakening gem deal that was 1,111 units and I clicked on the 25 generic signature stone deal next to it to look at my friend bumped into me and I spent my brand new 6* generic awakening gem on 25 6* signature stones.😭😭😭

I reached out to support and they said it’s non refundable..😐

I just spent 1,111 units on 50 6* signature stonesπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Comments

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 761 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ooof
  • Options
    DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 441 β˜…β˜…
    Thats a yikes
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It could be worse You could sell almost all Your champs some years ago
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

Bro if you ask me sig stones actually worth more rn. You will definitly get new ags every month. One class and one generic. Sigs on the other hand is so hard to stack

Wait really?? I just came back from a couple month break I thought this was like a twice a year get a awakening gem situation
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ruwqiersa said:

Bro if you ask me sig stones actually worth more rn. You will definitly get new ags every month. One class and one generic. Sigs on the other hand is so hard to stack

I absolutely did pick one up and just trade for the other, as sigs are much more valuable than a gem, even generic. I have five of those. And without sigs, they are nearly pointless. Only so many Nicks β€œone and done” in the game. For that matter, I just dropped some stones in him to make him better on defense?
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yikes. Although sig stones aren't bad by any means. Tbh in late-game sigs are even more valuable than AGs. However, if you aren't late game, this loss could be devastating
  • Options

Yikes. Although sig stones aren't bad by any means. Tbh in late-game sigs are even more valuable than AGs. However, if you aren't late game, this loss could be devastating

I’m TB but not near Paragon at all
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,242 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I traded my last generic in for the stones. Did a S6 Zone 25 run and got another awaken gem with like 3 classess unused. They are much easier to come by. I value sig stones more atm than the gems
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Llessur said:

I’m TB but not near Paragon at all
    What makes you think you're not near Paragon at all? Is it because of the three R4 requirement? Because the Quest difference from doing Act 6 to Act 7 isn't that challenging and in some ways is better, at least more fun.

If you are far away from having the three R4s requirement that I can understand but the quests themselves, if you've done up to TB, you can do Paragon in no time! I believe in you!