**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No warning for sigil store update

First and foremost I am happy they kabam finally added stuff to the sigil store, but I really wish they would have given us a heads up it was coming. Because I literally just used most of my tokens to get a 6 star crystal. And now they added a 7 star to the store which I am now a long ways away from being able to get. Just really think a in game mail saying there was an update to the sigil store upcoming would have been very easy to do.

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And soon they might add 7* Sigil Witch. So keep saving.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Drinkapbr said:

First and foremost I am happy they kabam finally added stuff to the sigil store, but I really wish they would have given us a heads up it was coming. Because I literally just used most of my tokens to get a 6 star crystal. And now they added a 7 star to the store which I am now a long ways away from being able to get. Just really think a in game mail saying there was an update to the sigil store upcoming would have been very easy to do.

If you just did it, then maybe put in a Support Ticket to see if they can remove the 6-star and refund you credits. But otherwise, unfortunately, this is how most of the game works.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Drinkapbr said:

And what if you bought it right before the email? I'm sure someone playing the game bought the 6* crystal within 10 minutes of it going live. Just like if there was an email someone would have bought it within 10 minutes of the email. Kabaam doesn't like it but there is absolutely no reason to open anything until you absolutely need to or are sure you want to.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I get where you're coming from, and notice is always nice, and in many instances, feasible, but for a store like this with such limited currency... not as much.

There is no appropriate time to give a heads up when somebody wouldn't have "just" used their Tokens. Believe me, I have been there for every single iteration of these kinds of updates, and regardless of when that message went out, these threads would still be here.

Okay, I get that and I agree somewhat
    But I honestly think it'd have been nice if an ingame message got sent out or whatever informing people that the Store has updated. Because the way it was done now almost makes it feel like it wasn't supposed to go live yet. If I wasn't a frequenter of the Forums there is a big chance I wouldn't have found out until next monday when the store reset and I buy my usual stuff

Just a small thing, but I think it'd have been nice
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just a heads up, something may change in the near or far future, so use your stuff or currency accordingly.
    This is as much warning or information they can give you.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also, to be fair to Kabam, they haven't been live-streaming every other week to give the community info on upcoming events and changes...
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't mind the no notice so much, but I would like to know when we could expect a 7* Scarlet Witch Sigil to be introduced. I am holding out for her!
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 345 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I get where you're coming from, and notice is always nice, and in many instances, feasible, but for a store like this with such limited currency... not as much.

There is no appropriate time to give a heads up when somebody wouldn't have "just" used their Tokens. Believe me, I have been there for every single iteration of these kinds of updates, and regardless of when that message went out, these threads would still be here.

Any possibility of 7 star Sigil Witch in the next 6 months?
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What updat-- Oh, the 1 7 star crystal every six months and the 3 sig stones? Yes, that s an addition, not an update. We didn't get any updates yet.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

It’s helpful to recall that you are actually paying real currency for the privilege of no notice. That alone makes a difference in my opinion.

But do go on about whiny customers...

Dr. Zola

Bingo. Pretty sure people should know what they are paying for in advance in any case lol.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Look, I said as much regarding the commissary feature trade in. I had just spent my shards after the Gladiator arena and didn't have any when the commissary store came. I had to scramble in effort to get shards for the feature crystal exchange. I didn't blame you, because I made what I thought was the best decision at the time. There will always be people who spend "just before" the notice or deal or whatever.

But you still provide notice. You guys provide notice for everything... every store update has been hyped and promoted. This is something people are consistently paying for, and the decision was to not promote it or provide any notice? Then the defense of that decision is "Well, it doesn't affect everyone and we can't please everyone so, meh!"

It's not feasible to provide an in-game message or slip it into a live stream? You know, kind of like you do with the Loyalty, BG, Glory stores...

I really hope this is a company response you were directed to provide to us from some out of touch executive, because that response is really disconnected.
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 β˜…β˜…
    I don't see anything new in the black iso market, can someone post a pic of what is new? Thx.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,996 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LBN1 said:

I don't see anything new in the black iso market, can someone post a pic of what is new? Thx.

They only added stuff for paragon