Options

I don't think a lot of you know about these interactions.

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
If you equip a relic on a champ and that champ has a heavy charging ability these interactions follow.

Scorpion : Charging Heavy attack. Lets say you build 10 charges and don't release heavy but instead use relic then the 10 stays there even if you attack untill you use a special.

Storm PX : If you charge heavy and get to 100 and use a relic instead of releasing heavy. The 100 stays there till you decide to use a special.

Now I havn't tested mantis (no mantis) but

If you put an opponent to sleep you gain an fury for every x seconds and by my understanding only the moment the heavy connects the furies get a duration.

So we should be able to gain fury and without releasing heavy we go relic and the furies should theoretically stay on the rest of the fight right?

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    For Scorpion if you evade too, the charges remain. Resulting in some ridiculously fast times if you get lucky
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 160
    No scorpion can no longer do that heavy cancel into relic stuff.Now those dorment debuff go away when you use relic while doing heavy
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    I've tested Mantis Cassie and Mangog
    All's whatever charging heavy grants them dissappear when using a relic (for example relic usage before Mantis is done charging heavy results in the furies starting to expire)
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    My scorpigod is not properly heavy cancelling to SP2 and converting the torment charges and here you guys are saying heavy cancel to relic... he will never have them for me... lucky my I suppose
  • Options
    Stole pyramid x can do that without using a relic too
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,261 ★★★★

How? Not hit with her heavy?
  • Options

How? Not hit with her heavy?
    Nah, it’s weird and doesn’t always work. I know I’ve done it where if I get to 100 right away and release the heavy (can’t remember if I connect or not) it stores the prowess until special use or another heavy