**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam support

Pokemon_trainerPokemon_trainer Posts: 22
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
So kabams support team just told me because I don’t know my first 2 real money purchases on one of my accounts they are not able to unlink the account I use and allow me to link my current account I use every single day! (I just looked back 7 years on my purchase history in my App Store for my iPhone I did NOT purchase anything with real money on that account. Only have put real money into my new account which o use every day and I need this issue fixed if you have any questions about the old linked account you can ask them because I can still log into it I could even screenshot anything you need to know I just NEED it unlinked from my old account. Thanks)
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    "I have never made any real money purchases on this account" is a valid answer to their question.

Forums won't be able to help you. You have to go through Kabam support.
  • Options
    I’ve tried that. Nothings happening
  • Options
    I just emailed Kabam Support telling them I didn’t make any purchases on the old account.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,651 ★★★★★
    Why did you post this on the forums when it should be going to support
  • Options
    Because the support team won’t get back with me. So maybe someone on forums will see it and let the support people know I’m tired of being ignored!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,462 ★★★★★

Because the support team won’t get back with me. So maybe someone on forums will see it and let the support people know I’m tired of being ignored!

They don't talk to each other. Forums has no access to support.
  • Options
    Are you trying to attach your older (original) email (from your unused acct), and assign it to the newer acct that you actually play every day ?

So long as the email attached to the game Acct that you use every day is a valid email of yours, you can continue to just play it that way. (it isn’t often that you would actually need to check it for any game related emails, and when needing to use it for support issues you can just login to that gmail/email/whatever when you actually need to check something from it).
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,651 ★★★★★

They have absolutely nothing to do with each other. The support agents hardly even talk to each other and they are in the same job group
  • Options

There is absolutely nothing I can do about this, and these are standard security questions for account verification across many spaces and industries.
This discussion has been closed.