I am done with this game.

2»

Comments

• Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Member Posts: 143 ★★
    edited October 2023

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Mr.0-8-4 said:

Too many bugs everywhere and no proper reply from raising ticket or raising issue in forum.

So why exactly are you telling us that you're leaving?
    It was not meant for you, but the person whom I tagged.
    he doesn’t care either
    He should.
    Why would he? You're nobody to anyone here except the person who came to whine about leaving the game
    Are you 5 years old?
    If I were, you would look even worse because you were insulted by a 5-year-old and felt so offended that you felt the need to try and clap back.
    No, I am asking because your logic seems to be on that level.

It is concerning if someone raise multiple tickets on multiple issue and none of them gets solved along with no proper response.
    If kabam don't care about it as you are saying then it must be someone like you who is so addicted that what ever happen you will always try defending as if you are mcoc spokesperson.
    Also normally people with brain of 5yo get addicted this much to any game such that they become blind fan.
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Just to make sure which bugs are You experiencing? Are You sure is not un trello or something if it is the fault of Your devise then You should uninstall
  • Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Member Posts: 143 ★★

Just to make sure which bugs are You experiencing? Are You sure is not un trello or something

Just to make sure which bugs are You experiencing? Are You sure is not un trello or something if it is the fault of Your devise then You should uninstall

I am not sure how this can be fault of my device. I claimed only 15 and all 30 gone. Also check timer.

• DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★

Just to make sure which bugs are You experiencing? Are You sure is not un trello or something

I am not sure how this can be fault of my device. I claimed only 15 and all 30 gone. Also check timer.

Oh yeah that’s definitely a bug that’s worth rage quitting over

This discussion has been closed.