**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Loyalty selector decision

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
Should I get CGR or the R5 Crystal?

Overseer is my only R4 and I can R4 one other champ all the others are R3

All below are R1or2 but I have either the catalysts or rank up gems to get to R3

Also I have a 5* CGR I love using

Comments

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    May be they will add 7* for 1.5 million loyalty in store...then 6* is go to outdated..?
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
    Mayavi said:

May be they will add 7* for 1.5 million loyalty in store...then 6* is go to outdated..?

They already did.
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 163 ★★
    1. Where are you? In story. I'm assuming somewhere in the middle of act 6.

2. Valkyrie, scorpion, hulk, and future ant man will wreck some paths for you.

3. The 5 star CGR should do well enough through at least 7.2

If this was my account, I'd go for the R5. Then see which class it comes out. Mystic, skill, science or tech, you're going to have some fun. I'm sure there will be other opportunities to target 6 star CGR.

AGAIN, this is IF this were my account.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

Should I get CGR or the R5 Crystal?

Overseer is my only R4 and I can R4 one other champ all the others are R3

All below are R1or2 but I have either the catalysts or rank up gems to get to R3

Also I have a 5* CGR I love using

I'd go for the r5 gem since that is wayyyy harder to come by than a CGR especially considering your 5 star one is still putting in work. Plus you could ascend the 5 star version for the meantime.
  • Options
    Bigfoot33 said:

1. Where are you? In story. I'm assuming somewhere in the middle of act 6.

2. Valkyrie, scorpion, hulk, and future ant man will wreck some paths for you.

3. The 5 star CGR should do well enough through at least 7.2

If this was my account, I'd go for the R5. Then see which class it comes out. Mystic, skill, science or tech, you're going to have some fun. I'm sure there will be other opportunities to target 6 star CGR.

AGAIN, this is IF this were my account.

I’m thronebreaker and 1 quest into book 3. Thank you for the advice that makes a lot of sense I’ll get the R5.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    Definitely the R5 gem for sure. Right now if you do the monthly quest plus side quest you can get a lot of 6 star shards to try for CGR but the R5 material is impossible to get fast unless your a whale who spends lots in game.
  • Options
    You'd be better off with the Gem. The 5-Star CGR can take you through all existing story content and a lot else
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    The only issue with the R5 gem that you have to consider is if you get mutant
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,591 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Do you though?

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 761 ★★★

Polygon said:

Do you though?

Knowing that this r5 Sinister is out there makes me rethink putting my newly duped Gully 2099 in my BG deck. Props on the rankup
  • Options
    Polygon said:

That’s what I got🥲
    I’m considering using it on apoc but I dunno
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

Tell that to Kitty.

• Options

Polygon said:

Tell that to Kitty.

Don’t have her🥲