Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

To the people complaining about AI

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    "Acting remotely like a real player" lol sure pal, I'm sure we all have lightning reflexes.
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    For the AI, I get annoyed when it holds onto their SP2 WAY too long, won't fire it off no matter what you do, then a nanosecond after they reach SP3 WHAM. Not enjoyable but no issues otherwise.
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    Just experienced the AI holding their specials in BG for over 30 seconds even after triggering dexterity, this is horrible…
  • Options
    ascendanceascendance Posts: 23
    Maybe your perspective will change after you finish Act 6.
  • Options
    LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★

Maybe your perspective will change after you finish Act 6.

I been completed 8.2 wbu?
  • Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91
    "Acting remotely like a player" 😄 Especially when it's shaking like if it has a seizure so you can't tell if it's coming or going. Try to do that yourself as a real player.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    My usage of the phrase "throw it" has increased exponentially after the update.
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    what am i supposed to do when the ai dexes the special and punishes me in aw?
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Here i am getting my ass handed to me in aq map 4 (sometimes) because of the AI's ridiculous recovery speed or maybe I'm just rubbish.
  • Options
    GrO_otGrO_ot Posts: 35
    What about Sp3 in the middle of a heavy attack or in the middle of a combo against a blocking defender... then they have no problems getting their sp attack out.…
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

Ortoun said:

My favorite is when you knock them down with a special and they dash in and are combing you before you've recovered.

That's not something that should be happening unless your touch is being missed or delayed. You should always be able to block
    Exactly (emphasis on should)
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I noticed the way the ai acts all changed after they added 7* into the game. As a long time player It wasn’t always like this and that’s when I noticed the big change, but it also seems they mess with it often because the more recent thing I noticed which started a few updates back is the crazy evading the defenders do now which is more recent.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Talking about AI here is a new video that just popped up 😂 No way you can tell me it’s a skill issue with KT1

https://youtu.be/u5DqK357a2U?si=TzGU1-qfs5h8-CkL
  • Options
    4TWENTY4TWENTY Posts: 11

I think he is a bot.

Maybe he is the AI, can't believe kabam is allowing the AI to make posts nowadays smh
    😂😂😂 hilarious
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Laceros said:

I don’t understand what you people want, do you want the AI to be a complete sandbag?

The AI, is actually acting remotely like a real player, theyre parrying specials, throwing specials mid combo, and withholding specials and not just throwing them around because you decided to dash back a couple times?

Its funny because the same people who tend to want a real 1v1 (No AI) complain when the AI acts even remotely less than an idiot.

The AI actually makes you think when you play, because you dont know whats going to happen, why does everyone want a brain-dead fight, where its just parry 5 hit, bait?

Ok have fun baiting specials for 30 seconds while the AI runs away and holds block repeatedly
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Wow at 104 disagrees this is the most disagreeable post I’ve ever seen.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    I am happy someone has gotten more disagrees than me for a single post
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 692 ★★★★

Wow at 104 disagrees this is the most disagreeable post I’ve ever seen.

Still no where close to the revive nerf post