**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abilities you forget Champions have

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
What are some abilities that champions have that you keep forgetting about?

I often forget Hyperion can regen - mostly becuase he wipes the fight before he needs it! :lol:

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    KP getting a fury after you throw a few Heavies in a row
  • Options
    Seaking_04Seaking_04 Posts: 48
    Starky with the ensnare on sp3 and Adam warlock can be incinerate and shock immune for a minute after manually activating his stasis pod
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Ultron guaranteed Crits
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Sliver Centurion has slow on heavy and power drains on SP3.
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Old daredevil evades projectiles.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★
    Cables sp1 is unblockable if he has true strike active.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★

Tigra heals when backing up and stand still

I just tried and didnt see anything are you sure it's not the salve mastery
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

I still don’t know what that touch icon you get from Claire’s sp3 does unawakened

You get twice more power whenever you trigger an immunity, when that touch icon is active after sp3

Its actually the curse effects potencies double. So that also includes the sp2 effects (regen, power steal or burst damage)
  • Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    Zuro said:

Tigra heals when backing up and stand still

I just tried and didnt see anything are you sure it's not the salve mastery
    It happens when shes idle she licks herself, a small healing but not much.
  • Options
    Qacob said:

I still don’t know what that touch icon you get from Claire’s sp3 does unawakened

You get twice more power whenever you trigger an immunity, when that touch icon is active after sp3

Its actually the curse effects potencies double. So that also includes the sp2 effects (regen, power steal or burst damage)
    Maybe I haven't done it right, but it just feels like it lasts far too short a time to be worth using much unless you've very reliably got rapid power gain - you're better off actually using the SP2 more than getting all the way to the SP3. I guess her woke ability makes the SP3 worth pushing to...
  • Options

Mordo evades while receiving a hit when stunned.

It's amazing how things like that, that were an absolute bane of everyone when it first came out, can be forgotten like that. But yeah, same - fight him in Arena and then be like "oooh yeeaaaaahhh...THAT!"
  • Options
    Gogi said:

Black panther (CW) can go unstoppable when using heavy attacks against him..

Oh man, can't count the number of times I've taken a heavy-focussed champ into fights with him and just forgetting that bit. Get caught out constantly
  • Options

After ascending quake I forget who bypasses her evades. If I'm ever unsure I preread abilities, and still somehow throw the fights.

It's so easy to forget some of them
  • Options

Hulk having a very high physical resistance...

I have to say, I really don't appreciate the raw stats that champions have got, because the flat value numbers just have no real meaning to me. "500 Physical Resistance"...OK...is that GOOD? Is that BAD? I've no idea!