**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Input issues on Samsung Galaxy S23 ultra

MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
I bought a Samsung Galaxy S23 ultra and i have crazy problem with input issues, way more than my old iphone 11!
This problem makes BG unplayable, im dashing forward when blocking and he stands still when i want to dash back and so on!!

You guys with Samsung who doesnt experience this do you have any particular setting?

This only applies to Marvel of Contest, all my other games run very smooth!

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★
    This always happens with new phones. Give them like a month or two and it should clear up
  • Options
    MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    Ok i really hope you are right : (
  • Options
    AnıyaşaAnıyaşa Posts: 22
    Never had any issues with my S23 ultra for the last 6 months
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,234 ★★★
    Melkan said:

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S23 ultra and i have crazy problem with input issues, way more than my old iphone 11!
    This problem makes BG unplayable, im dashing forward when blocking and he stands still when i want to dash back and so on!!

You guys with Samsung who doesnt experience this do you have any particular setting?

This only applies to Marvel of Contest, all my other games run very smooth!

Mine is Android Motorola G9 Play and plays Mcoc great. But Motorola phones have touch gestures within, that I disabled. Take a look if your Samsung have the same. Even other games running ok.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    I recently upgraded from an S21 to the S23 Ultra and for me inputs have improved. But then again i've heard a lot in terms of bahavior in the game is different from Android to iOS