Abilities you forget Champions have

2»

Comments

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,277 ★★★★
    Best mcoc champ, Juggernaut. No strategies against him. If you hit rival 10 times you became an unstoppable monster. Your rival can try to hit you, but Jugg don't move a milimeter. My most banned hero from BG.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★

Best mcoc champ, Juggernaut. No strategies against him. If you hit rival 10 times you became an unstoppable monster. Your rival can try to hit you, but Jugg don't move a milimeter. My most banned hero from BG.

Seems like you posted in the wrong thread? That's not an ability you forgot juggs has
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    Elsa can trigger coldsnap instead of incinerate after opponent's first evasion triggerred . I forgot about it until monthly eq with skill class with mix master show up
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★

Galan gets unstoppable while in planetary phase. He does most of his damage during that phase only. I mostly forget to take him in can't stop won't stop nodes, but he is a great counter for that node.

When awakened he’s also stun immune in that phase which makes him great for encroaching stun.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,277 ★★★★

Seems like you posted in the wrong thread? That's not an ability you forgot juggs has
    Everyone here is saying an ability your champ has to the others that don't know that.

None of those that said something really forgot , lol

This topic is useful for this

Did you know this Jugg ability after 10 hits?
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 521 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    Completely forgot Emma has a big power sting on sp1.

I usually get to 10 prowes and spam sp2. Yesterday I threw an sp1 and barely saw the PS icon when the opponent went boom
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    Since i really detest fighting Mordo, i almost always forget that you can heavy into his block with no repercussions if he gets really defensive in a passive manner.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★

Everyone here is saying an ability your champ has to the others that don't know that.

None of those that said something really forgot , lol

This topic is useful for this

Did you know this Jugg ability after 10 hits?
    Yes because It's not after 10 hits but after 10 unstoppable. You can lose unstoppable between your combos requiring more than 10 hits.

But I understand your explanation and you're correct. I apologise for assuming you posted in the wrong thread.
  • HendrossHendross Member Posts: 956 ★★★
    Falcon Lock-On prevents Things rock stacks
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Hendross said:

Falcon Lock-On prevents Things rock stacks

I think anyone with falcon knows this
  • 0_Alph40_Alph4 Member Posts: 105
    That night crawler gains cruelty passives by dexing attacks. Tbh I still have no idea what he does
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian
    Obviously I can't remember abilities I forgot to write them down, but probably the champ I forget something about the most often is Nick Fury. I will usually remember most of his kit but then randomly forget one of these:

1. Purity non-damaging debuffs when knocking down the opponent
    2. Stun immune hitting into autoblock
    3. Reduces defensive ability accuracy with disorients

I will often use Nick Fury explicitly for one of these abilities, then randomly stumble into another one and go "oh yeah."
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

Since i really detest fighting Mordo, i almost always forget that you can heavy into his block with no repercussions if he gets really defensive in a passive manner.

I hate when he goes into defensive mode in the middle of the screen and then just moonwalks backwards when you try to throw a heavy into him. Infuriating
    DNA3000 said:

Obviously I can't remember abilities I forgot to write them down, but probably the champ I forget something about the most often is Nick Fury. I will usually remember most of his kit but then randomly forget one of these:

I will often use Nick Fury explicitly for one of these abilities, then randomly stumble into another one and go "oh yeah."

It's actually insane how much is going on with his kit.

Plus the purifying debuffs includes DoTs when you geth is tactical charges up a bit
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Funnily, the first point is only in the basic attacks section of his kit but it applies to specials too
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★

Hulk having a very high physical resistance...

I have to say, I really don't appreciate the raw stats that champions have got, because the flat value numbers just have no real meaning to me. "500 Physical Resistance"...OK...is that GOOD? Is that BAD? I've no idea!
    It was a joke, once seatin said that on his stream while fighting against the pre-buff og hulk

I have to say, I really don't appreciate the raw stats that champions have got, because the flat value numbers just have no real meaning to me. "500 Physical Resistance"...OK...is that GOOD? Is that BAD? I've no idea!
    It was a joke, once seatin said that on his stream while fighting against the pre-buff og hulk
    OK, but the point stands - there are some champions where one of the really good things about them is a particularly high stat (like phys resistance, or crit chance) and I just don't understand or appreciate those.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian

OK, but the point stands - there are some champions where one of the really good things about them is a particularly high stat (like phys resistance, or crit chance) and I just don't understand or appreciate those.
    Very very very very very very rough rule of thumb.

Going upward, 2000 is about 50%. 4000 is 66%. 6000 is 75%. This is following the pattern 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, etc.

Going downward, 1000 is about 33%. 500 is about 20%. 250 is about 11%. This is going 1/3, 1/5, 1/9 (one over two plus one, one over four plus one, one over eight plus one, etc).

These are the actual values when opponent CR is 100. For higher CR, everything is slightly lower.

So if you ask me what is 700 crit rating vs CR 150, I'd say 700 is in between 33% and 20%, so about 26%-ish, and because CR is higher than 100 it would be slightly lower than that, probably around 24%-ish.

In actuality, 700 rating against CR 150 is 23.73%.