Options

AI Changes are Infuriating

AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
Normally I wouldn’t bring up AI change since Kabam maintains “No AI changes have been made”, but as of late it has been blatantly different.

I was fighting human torch using lady deathstrike in war and every time I attacked his block he would reparry my medium attack. So is attacking into block not allowed any more? I understand reparry is a feature in the game but the AI should not be able to do it, especially that consistently.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I had some noticeable behaviours while doing the 7 for 7 challenge yesterday, on act 7 ...

I would dash in, the opponent immediately dashes back and intercepts 5-hit combo. Then I would dash back and immediately he would dash in and more 5-hit combos. This whole process happened twice in a row. Obviously, the AI has a chance to immediately counter our actions when the input is given.

Another one was fightning against nodes that increase heavy attack damage. I would find the opponent charging heavy attacks outta nowhere, sometimes interception my dash attacks with them (they began charging the heavy while I dashed in, so another clear example of the AI countering our inputs immediately).

Yeah the 7 for 7 really gave a lot of AI change . In BG I've never had an issue. But act 7 was pretty mad
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 842 ★★★★★
    More confirmation we will never see another higher star Quake.

AI: “I am going to stand here until your input and then make a perfect counter”

Quake: “Cool” [holds heavy forever]
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 561 ★★★
    I agree with literally everything here. It feels like the AI wakes up and eats wheaties for breakfast every day to be ready to kick our butts.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,662 ★★★★★
    Yeah I don't think Kabam is gonna say anything, there's literally a video proof of Tigra getting parried when hitting block but it's getting ignored.