**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ROCKET DEATH BUTTON DISCUSSION THREAD

Comments

• Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    The only thing I don't like is the GotG crystal, those things are nothing but 2*'s. I opened like 50 never got even a 3*
  • Options
    LolmacheteLolmachete Posts: 10
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Lolmachete wrote: »
    We are w8 1 month for this **** rewards :D

You got those for free. You had to do exactly nothing. Still, you're complaining ? WOW.
    Take that free t4b and be happy.

Ye, but we except more.. GotG crystal srsly :D
  • Options
    Very bad Prizes TRASHS!
    Where are the 1500 4* fragments that you have promised?

Kabam is a SHAME!
  • Options
    DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    I havent gotten my rewards s7 edge android
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Wow that's awesome free rewards. Thanks kabam, let's me open a 4* crystal now

Edit: I got Thor Jane foster. Not happy anymore. Can you take the stuff back?
  • Options
    313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Very nice rewards for doing nothing at all. Very appreciative here and that is all. TY
  • Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Pretty decent
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    The T4B is awesome and very much appreciated.
  • Options
    FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    Regardless of what we had to do, the event feels like a flop when payout is underwhelming. It's like winning a raffle at an event. They say You WON then it's a xxxxl t-shirt. Just another poorly thought out, poorly communicated event.
  • Options
    True
  • Options
    PsYcHoNoVaPsYcHoNoVa Posts: 10
    Good **** Kabam, thanks.
  • Options
    thesummoned1_thesummoned1_ Posts: 49
    edited June 2017
    @ kabam Commish I claimed my rewards from not pushing the button, but it still shows in my inventory what do we do with it now or will it go away?
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Very bad Prizes TRASHS!
    Where are the 1500 4* fragments that you have promised?

Kabam is a SHAME!

They never promised that.
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Good rewards. Thanks!
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Over a month ago, Rocket entrusted Summoners with a very important device - The Death Button.
    Listen up Summoner,

I’m settin’ up a little salvaging operation for a while, and I've got this here button that's connected to a big ol' bomb. I can't have it lyin' around my workshop while I got lots of people comin' through, so I need someone to guard it for me while my Workshop is open. The fate of the Universe lies on your shoulders. Now, whatever you do, DON’T. PUSH. THIS. BUTTON. Because that will set off the bomb immediately and we’ll all be dead. So take the button and keep it in your inventory. If you don’t press it, I may even be able to swing a ride in the Milano and a nice little certificate of appreciation for ya. Wouldn’t that be nice? If you do press it, well, like I said. We'll all die.

To keep you distracted from pressin’ that button, I’ve also collected a buncha stuff from the hoards of that evil “King Groot” guy, so I’ve got a countdown to my Workshop's grand opening set up for ya to give some of it away. Make sure to come back and check your messages again tomorrow, ‘cause that’s when it’s kickin’ off!

Just wanna re-iterate before I head out here that YOU SHOULD NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON. Don’t do it. Alright, I’m trustin’ you.

It appears that about 1/3 of Summoners could not keep their hands off that button. These players will forever be labelled "Button Pushers".

For those of you who did not betray Rocket's trust and managed to hold onto a Death Button without pressing it - you will be rewarded shortly.

Number of Summoners that claimed the Death Buttons: 1,370,974
    Number of Button Pushers: 435,124
    Number of Non-Button Pushers: 935,850

edit: (made non-button pushers more clear)
    Over a month ago, Rocket entrusted Summoners with a very important device - The Death Button.
    Listen up Summoner,

I’m settin’ up a little salvaging operation for a while, and I've got this here button that's connected to a big ol' bomb. I can't have it lyin' around my workshop while I got lots of people comin' through, so I need someone to guard it for me while my Workshop is open. The fate of the Universe lies on your shoulders. Now, whatever you do, DON’T. PUSH. THIS. BUTTON. Because that will set off the bomb immediately and we’ll all be dead. So take the button and keep it in your inventory. If you don’t press it, I may even be able to swing a ride in the Milano and a nice little certificate of appreciation for ya. Wouldn’t that be nice? If you do press it, well, like I said. We'll all die.

To keep you distracted from pressin’ that button, I’ve also collected a buncha stuff from the hoards of that evil “King Groot” guy, so I’ve got a countdown to my Workshop's grand opening set up for ya to give some of it away. Make sure to come back and check your messages again tomorrow, ‘cause that’s when it’s kickin’ off!

Just wanna re-iterate before I head out here that YOU SHOULD NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON. Don’t do it. Alright, I’m trustin’ you.

It appears that about 1/3 of Summoners could not keep their hands off that button. These players will forever be labelled "Button Pushers".

For those of you who did not betray Rocket's trust and managed to hold onto a Death Button without pressing it - you will be rewarded shortly.

Number of Summoners that claimed the Death Buttons: 1,370,974
    Number of Button Pushers: 435,124
    Number of Non-Button Pushers: 935,850

edit: (made non-button pushers more clear)

Kabam Commish, this isn't right....Kabam Miike came out with a post saying that the prizes were the same whether we pushed the button or didn't push it otherwise I'd have never opened mine and I'm sure other players wouldn't have as well.

I'm nothing will be done about it, but kinda bad info to put out there when it's not true
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Thanks, Rocket, for the decent free stuff you gave me for reading two emails, and hitting one button! Most people weren't expecting anything incredible for a freebie event, and I am pleased at getting a free t4b!
  • Options
    Wow that's awesome free rewards. Thanks kabam, let's me open a 4* crystal now

Edit: I got Thor Jane foster. Not happy anymore. Can you take the stuff back?

The stun lock queen is bad?
  • Options
    ltjrawlsltjrawls Posts: 2
    Are you guys still working on passing out the rewards for not pressing the button? I'm just wondering because I did not press the button and have not received the rewards. username: ltjrawls
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Gotta back up Miike on this, they stated that IF you pushed the button, you got a lesser reward, and that it did not matter WHEN you pushed it, only that you did. This was to dispel rumours about the rewards slowly growing over time.
    But they also stated that NOT PUSHING IT EVER would result in a better reward than those who pushed it, and to leave it alone until the Event ended and Rocket swung by to get it back.

You are GOD.DAMN.RIGHT. Some people just don't know how to read and process the words and push the button before the event. LOL I pity and laugh at those people at the same time
  • Options
    Now can we push the button?
  • Options
    Aww, I was hoping that tape would be part of the reward package.
  • Options
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    SlySly wrote: »
    The only thing I don't like is the GotG crystal, those things are nothing but 2*'s. I opened like 50 never got even a 3*
    Here's some salt XD :P
    qu1d54q0h602.png

I would tell you something know but I would be banned :-P
  • Options
    FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    SlySly wrote: »
    Here's some salt XD :P
    qu1d54q0h602.png

I got a total of 5 4*s out of them.
  • Options
    MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Great reward. Thank you Kabam