**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Introducing, something new - Carina's Trial: 7 for 7

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★

Loved this Challenge as something fresh and innovative!! Reward I understand why it wasn't upto the mark but it's Ok it really felt good doing this! So I would like to request Kabam for more such challenges with somewhat better rewards including some catalysts as well! But please do not keep Rank 2 necessities as that's not the easiest thing to have other than one or two of them.

Yeah also the Symbiote emote is cute but if it's an Act 7 challenge I don't understand why the emote is a cute symbiote and not something that represents act 7 like Superior Kang
  • Options
    JlkmdJlkmd Posts: 32
    Do we have to do them in order??
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
    Jlkmd said:

Yes
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,184 ★★★★★
    Jlkmd said:

Yes, I did one out of order just to see too and you don't get the objective.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Friggin' great, Kabam. You deserve kudos.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    just poppin in to say i really enjoyed this!
  • Options
    daemonarchddaemonarchd Posts: 31
    I'm just finished act 7.1.1 with team of 5 champions 7 stars and didn't receive any reward
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★

I'm just finished act 7.1.1 with team of 5 champions 7 stars and didn't receive any reward

Either u don't have the objectives or u used the swap champ node
  • Options
    KaituKaitu Posts: 3
    Very cool idea. Thanks kabam
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    Just noticed you have to do them in order... sigh...
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 747 ★★★
    L_217 said:

Okay hear me out but...all of act 5 with 3 stars would be such a nice thing and a very nice way to demonstrate how far we've come in the contest. Also something involving Road to the Labyrinth would be fun

Absolutely EFFIN not💀 you are out of your mind if you think you can take down collector with 3* without just throwing bucket loads of revives at him
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 229 ★★★
    Okay I just completed the challenge and MAN was it a blast.
    First off, the 7 stars that kabam has been releasing have been massively under-rated.
    Like we know aarkus and ronin are somehow a little good but not often in battlegrounds.
    This was an amazing challenge where we were able to use these champs and this also shows how well designed the whole of Act 7 was, especially the boss fights.
    All of the boss fights were absolutely fantastic.
    Look forward to content like this!!

(Also, I currently have 15k titan shards, and there are 2.5k in 8.3 exploration. Does anyone know where we can get the other 2.5k?)
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

L_217 said:

Okay hear me out but...all of act 5 with 3 stars would be such a nice thing and a very nice way to demonstrate how far we've come in the contest. Also something involving Road to the Labyrinth would be fun

Absolutely EFFIN not💀 you are out of your mind if you think you can take down collector with 3* without just throwing bucket loads of revives at him
    Lemme tell you a story...
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★

Okay I just completed the challenge and MAN was it a blast.
    First off, the 7 stars that kabam has been releasing have been massively under-rated.
    Like we know aarkus and ronin are somehow a little good but not often in battlegrounds.
    This was an amazing challenge where we were able to use these champs and this also shows how well designed the whole of Act 7 was, especially the boss fights.
    All of the boss fights were absolutely fantastic.
    Look forward to content like this!!

(Also, I currently have 15k titan shards, and there are 2.5k in 8.3 exploration. Does anyone know where we can get the other 2.5k?)

I think there are some in the next bg season rewards
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    Just finished the challenge it was on of the most enjoyable things I’ve done in this game. I would love to see more challenges like this where we aren’t forced to use weak champions but instead of a limited selection some how.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

CANT WAIT FOR MY FIRST TITAN!!!

So did you get him? 7* Thanos??
  • Options
    Is there a bug? I finish 7.1.2 with 7* and don’t have any rewards for that finish.
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★

Is there a bug? I finish 7.1.2 with 7* and don’t have any rewards for that finish.

You have to do the quests in order (7.1.1 first and then 7.1.2) and you cannot use the choice node before the boss at all, even to swap in a different 7 star. If you did both of those and only had 7 stars on your team then it might be a bug and you would have to contact support.
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 143
    I just completed a path in 7.1.1 that I had never done before. Used all 7*s, skipped the choice node, and it did not count.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    This was a refreshing thing to do while waiting for 8.3 to drop. Ideas to improve for the future:

1. maybe put some mid-progress milestones for say beating the 7.1.6, 7.2.6, and 7.3.6 bosses, and more at the end. Even if that means lowering the rewards for each step on the way. Much like how 8.3 rewards are mostly in completion and exploration, and not "evenly distributed for each path"... content like this should have rewards similarly distributed.
    2. keep them coming... maybe do this for all the variants, labyrinth, and abyss to make that existing content relevant again
    3. realize that this challenge had great timing for now / reasonable rewards, but they will quickly become dated, as will the "difficulty" as more people acquire more 7 stars (including soon to be r3 versions). This was a great idea for the here and now, but adapt for the next iteration
    4. this challenge eats up A LOT of energy. I am not saying an energy refill in each objective would have been necessary, but something to offset it a bit would have been nice.
    5. Keep them coming. Even if people do say 3 paths every 4 days... doing 24 paths would take only a month. In other words, this would be like a long "side quest". I appreciate wanting to have relevant rewards, and not flooding the "economy of the game"... but having something like this come out any month there isn't "8.3" or other major content dropping would be awesome to keep end-gamers engaged.
    6. Have an option to "buy more rewards" similar to completion packs for exploring story content. Maybe for another 1000 units get another 7 star crystal or for 3000 units get another 10,000 titan shards or something like that.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Look, I think we can all agree that they’ve opened the floodgates for future Carina content by removing the act 6-7 restrictions on 4-stars.

Get ready to take down the Grandmaster with a 4-star.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,416 ★★★★★
    Just finished my run of this 7 for 7 trial and it was so thrilling for me as my 7s aint the best for it but i finished it and i want more of this it felt fun it felt challenging it felt what act content should be a challenge where u need to think i hope to see this also for act 8 when act 8 finishes up
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    edited October 2023
    Hey guys, what are the best counters for Gwenmaster?
    First time i beat her with 6*Herc (juiced path iirc - only completion) and didn't bother to learn the phases, but i don't know which 7* works better..
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    KLZ said:

Hey guys, what are the best counters for Gwenmaster?
    First time i beat her with 6*Herc (juiced path iirc - only completion) and didn't bother to learn the phases, but i don't know which 7* works better..

@KLZ here's my write-up part from Gwenmaster. The first time I fought her,(regular, not the Carina) I used a ton of revives on the same path.

7.2.6 Debuff Synthesis: ArmorBreak/Stun HB/Juiced +300%attack node path/Gwenmaster
    Team: IMIW for path, bishop, domino, Gorr
    Path: IMIW mvp. Parry, heavy until sp 2, then convert to plasma. Make sure to have relic. His second hit on his heavy applies armor break, which stops the unblockable. His so2 also has armor break. Better yet, his mlm can’t be evaded, nor can his heavy. Emma was taken down by HB, get to one bar of power, get her in regular form, then sp1 into block. I thought that it would be too hard with not being able to parry in diamond form to use IMIW. Heavy attack in corner, hope and pray. HB finished fight at 29% health
    Gwenmaster: Gorr took down without putting on debuffs, survived sp2. Just make sure that you don’t dex when she was 4 prowess. I found Emma’s form the easiest phase to do. Keep the fight gong, gain more attack. As long as you keep the fight going, anyone should be able to do it. I'd personally would think champs that hit hard or have a high health pool/Regen would be best (since the health can help extend the fight-gwenmaster doesn't seem to hit that hard against the 7*)

Chapter MVP: IMIW – I honestly don’t know which path I could have done if I didn’t have him. I probably would have done the same path with just HB and revive a ton.
    Potions: Revives: 0/0
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    Thanks mate, i don't have Gorr, but i will try Venom, he's quite tanky, and i think he works for both Kangs too
  • Options
    KLZ said:

Thanks mate, i don't have Gorr, but i will try Venom, he's quite tanky, and i think he works for both Kangs too

Good luck. Venom I think would work better than Gorr (looking back on it). Let us know how it goes.