**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

February 2024 champs??? (Completing teams in mcoc)

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★
We’ve got MOST of the Mighty Avengers and the Young Avengers in game. Based on the champ roadmap, doesn’t look like nov or dec will have anything to do with those teams. With that said, seems like these 2 champs would align perfectly for February release and help complete both of the teams.

Blue Marvel and Patriot

If his build does Blue Marvel any justice, he’ll instantly be one of my favorite champs.

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    I just....

Don't feel like any of these discussions are beneficial towards the majority of the player base and thus just dont feel productive or meaningful in any way. Hence the understandable downvotes.

I get that it's called "general discussion" - but I would love if KABAM created an additional thread on the forums called like "the ACTUAL real GENERAL general discussion" because it would be great if there was a seprate avenue for people to post threads like this and just shoot the sh**. Cause as it stands, the current "general discussion" isn't really that it's only general GAME RELATED AND NOT WISHLIST discussion.

It would be cool if there was *another* place that those of us could talk upcoming Marvel movies, comics we love, general topics, etc, without the downvotes for being not relevant. Which is the thing. This isn't relevant. But it would be nice if there was a seperate area for this.

For your *specefic* comment - there is an actual ongoing thread on the forums about hopeful future characters in one of the categories. This comment would better be suited there.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 966 ★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

We’ve got MOST of the Mighty Avengers and the Young Avengers in game. Based on the champ roadmap, doesn’t look like nov or dec will have anything to do with those teams. With that said, seems like these 2 champs would align perfectly for February release and help complete both of the teams.

Blue Marvel and Patriot

If his build does Blue Marvel any justice, he’ll instantly be one of my favorite champs.

Well we all know how powerful Sentry is in Comics.
    See how Kabam made him in game🤣🤣🤣🤣.
    So if they made Blue Patriot like that, will you be Ok with that?
    So lets wait. We can't prrdict what Kabam has in mind
  • Options

ShoNuff29 said:

Blue Marvel and Patriot

Well we all know how powerful Sentry is in Comics.
    See how Kabam made him in game🤣🤣🤣🤣.
    So if they made Blue Patriot like that, will you be Ok with that?
    So lets wait. We can't prrdict what Kabam has in mind

Hence my qualifier of “if they do him any justice” lol
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    I think White Tiger's more likely to come before Blue Marvel, since she was the very-close second to Gladiator.
  • Options

I think White Tiger's more likely to come before Blue Marvel, since she was the very-close second to Gladiator.

I agree she’ll likely come next year too, but Blue Marvel was part of the original Summoners Choice vote and the underdog vote. He’s paid his dues lol.

• Options
    Deez21Deez21 Posts: 4
    Expect Ironheart and Spider - Punk for next month.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    Deez21 said:

Expect Ironheart and Spider - Punk for next month.

I think we would be seeing Jax WAY more excited if spiderpunk was coming. Also wasn't ironheart dead last by a good amount that summoners choice?
  • Options
    Deez21Deez21 Posts: 4
    see gladiator's "punk's pizzazz synergy" (spider punk). Also since black history month is in february and both characters are black it would make sense for them to come out
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    Blue Marvel PLEASE