Morbius stamps

Comments

• DragonBoiiDragonBoii Member Posts: 12
    Jack2634 said:

I'm two short :( was taking a break from the game cuz of uni so i missed 2 of them rip. Will be sad if he turns out to be like top 5 science unduped

it is fine mate , university is much more important than just a video game
    Of course, I don't really care that much anyways lol
  • PungapooPungapoo Member Posts: 28
    Typhoon said:

Sounds like for you....

It's not morbin time.

😔
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    edited October 2023
    @Kabam Miike we would have appreciated if there was an ingame mail mentioning
    Collect Morbius from Store or something like that.
    Almost 50% of the community are away from forums, there is a possibility for them to miss things. They might be having tickets but might not have claimed the champ on right time. It has occurred many times in past and they had to contact support to clear things out.

Just a simple ingame mail regarding these things would have been game changer for many summoners

If they didn’t read ingame mail then it’s their fault. But forcing someone to come to forums to know these valuable information is kind of setback on communication
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

I'm two short :( was taking a break from the game cuz of uni so i missed 2 of them rip. Will be sad if he turns out to be like top 5 science unduped

He 1000% is top 5 unduped.
  • vandermcostavandermcosta Member Posts: 8
    No one would lose anything if a bundles with the stamp were released. Players, each at their own level, could have the character and the company would have revenue. So why not to launch it?!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    I'm ok if they decide to let people who missed out buy their last stamp as long as people who got Morbius get to but 3 more stamps..
    If not oh well too bad for them 🤣
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 586 ★★★

No one would lose anything if a bundles with the stamp were released. Players, each at their own level, could have the character and the company would have revenue. So why not to launch it?!

Just no, if you didn’t put the time and effort in to do it when the event was running, then it’s on you. If you missed a month because you went on a break, it’s on you. Wanting something that others received by doing what was required, should have done it like everyone else did and you wouldn’t be on the forums practically begging Kabam to give in.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

He 1000% is top 5 unduped.
    not even close to being true. science is imo the most consistently stacked class in the game, to crack the top 5 you gotta be really damn special and even duped morbius is probably not gonna hit that.
  • Cat_22Cat_22 Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2023
    Shame
  • LoyalTLoyalT Member Posts: 6
    Why would anyone be mad if they offered additional stamps? If you don’t want it, don’t buy it, just like any other offer. Not every player who plays the game takes the time to fully read long mail messages so details goes missed often. An in-game pop up message reminding everyone of the deadline - as it’s been running for 3 months - would have been great. We’ve all seen those about events ending, but did not for this one. I feel as though many were unaware of when they needed all 3 stamps. An offer for one additional stamp would not hurt this event, game or deal.
    It would literally only be beneficial to those who have already spent money and completed objectives towards the event. Those who are Paragon and acquired 2 stamps literally gets nothing from this event as the 5,6 & 7 star all require the same 3 counts of stamps. I don’t see why an offer for 1 stamp with 1 purchase limit could hurt this game or future offers, either buy it or don’t.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    LoyalT said:

Why would anyone be mad if they offered additional stamps? If you don’t want it, don’t buy it, just like any other offer. Not every player who plays the game takes the time to fully read long mail messages so details goes missed often. An in-game pop up message reminding everyone of the deadline - as it’s been running for 3 months - would have been great. We’ve all seen those about events ending, but did not for this one. I feel as though many were unaware of when they needed all 3 stamps. An offer for one additional stamp would not hurt this event, game or deal.

If you didn't read all the details that's on you. Kabam doesn't need to make it up to you because of your inability to pay attention. It was clear from the start that 3 stamps were required, if you missed that part, that's nobody's fault but your own. Quit whining and learn from your experience, or just continue to blame others for your ineptitude, I'm sure that's much easier for you

People are always going to buy what suits their accounts and wallets, no one’s going to stop playing or buying if the offer for a stamp was added. Many that are Paragon may not want to play the game after missing this offer and putting time and money into it.
    lol I’m sure it wasn’t just me who paid more attention to life over 3 months and failed to realize the event ending, and by when to have all 3 stamps. An in-game pop up message the last week would have been cool or an additional stamp would be great, save many accounts and be profitable. Having to pay for it would not make it a handout or anything free due to not obtaining the 3 stamps.

• Ross979Ross979 Member Posts: 11
    Lol, what happened to this game
    Is EA buying your stock Kabam?