**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who will benefit from BG s12’s attacker buff?

Who will benefit from BG s12’s attacker buff?
All champs or just [AW: Decay] ones?
who can explain.

Comments

• Options
    Ericson23Ericson23 Posts: 115

• Options
    Pikolu said:

Just the #decay champions. If everyone benefitted from it, why even have the defender node there?

But he didn't clearly mark it, so i'm confused
  • Options
    Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Posts: 100
    Do these feed mystic dispersion?
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

My logic is that Decay and Sugar Pill are AW#.... these are not noted as such, so ALL champs must benefit. If they are the tagged champs, then is just another massive fail from Kabam.

Yours is not logic, it is based on statements.

In AW tactic there is a writing that states that champs with a specific tag benefit from a specific node. It is stated.

About BGs there are no statements. There are simply nodes with a name and a description, tags are not mentioned anywhere.

In previous season it was stated in the node description that only Tech champs took benefit from atk node, while in S12 we actually do not have such specification. At least not now.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,685 Guardian
    edited October 2023
    Graves_3 said:

Pikolu said:

Same goes for sugar pill on defenders.

If every defender will have sugar pill then why should I upgrade the tagged one specefically.

Unless there's an official response, Im not trusting this word of mouth.

Holding all BG rankups till the meta hits and see whats what.

You can take what I say with a grain of salt, but I did ask and it was answered the sugarpill and decay buffs only work with those who have those tags.

I know it doesn't explicitly say that, but I did ask weeks ago for a forum post to be made clarifying it. You can choose to ignore me if you like, but I'm the best response you're going to get for awhile.
    The victory track node is actually called stevia pill. There is no such tag in the game as far as I know. So how can stevia pill be applied to sugar pill defenders?
    Stevia pill is just a dumbed down version of sugar pill, it should use the same defender tags.
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    When does Season 12 begin? I cannot find the announcement
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Neutralize champs are going to be hell
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

When does Season 12 begin? I cannot find the announcement

Next wednesday
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    These buff is applied on all attacker and defender. No metter they are decay tagged or not. Mystic dispersion will not work as expected because as written in attecker buff while hitting you place wither debuff even on block. So power gain will not work...

But I can tell the most deadly defender for this meta who BERON ZEMO. He will end the attecker just getting hit by a combo with 5 massive fury after root...he will be the most banned defender in this meta.

Killmonger will also be a good defender...

As a attacker Spidey 2099 would be great. Just start hitting into block defender will be melted down

Those attacker would be great who has the benefit when they trigger the the immunity like BWCV, Hulkling etc.

But in GC try to ignore the buff champion as attecker. For defender debuff purify champion would be good.
  • Options

Neutralize champs are going to be hell

Why? Nutrilize champion will work as they do.. because attacker will be immune to plecebo buff. It is clearly written.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Avnish said:

These buff is applied on all attacker and defender. No metter they are decay tagged or not. Mystic dispersion will not work as expected because as written in attecker buff while hitting you place wither debuff even on block. So power gain will not work...

But I can tell the most deadly defender for this meta who BERON ZEMO. He will end the attecker just getting hit by a combo with 5 massive fury after root...he will be the most banned defender in this meta.

As a attacker Spidey 2099 would be great. Just start hitting into block defender will be melted down

Those attacker would be great who has the benefit when they trigger the the immunity like BWCV, Hulkling etc.

But in GC try to ignore the buff champion as attecker. For defender debuff purify champion would be good.

You do realize that would mean this is nothing more than a nuke meta. But a nuke meta on steroids. Attackers will take no damage from suicides including recoil, and damage over time including things you don't realize are dot effects like mysterios damage reflection. Not only does the attack tactic help atteckers the defense tactic hurts defenders. If you take more than 20 seconds to kill a defender you will have no chance of ever winning.
  • Options

Avnish said:

You do realize that would mean this is nothing more than a nuke meta. But a nuke meta on steroids. Attackers will take no damage from suicides including recoil, and damage over time including things you don't realize are dot effects like mysterios damage reflection. Not only does the attack tactic help atteckers the defense tactic hurts defenders. If you take more than 20 seconds to kill a defender you will have no chance of ever winning.
    Yes this meta would be a nuke meta. But if anyone use suicide then their defender would so week and can be killed quickly if anyone has 3/3 despair. I am not sure using suicide would be good or bad.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Would be nice to get some clarification on this @kabam
  • Options
    ChaosticeChaostice Posts: 34
    @Kabam Jax Could you please explain how the tactics works in BG? Would only the tagged champions benefit from the defender node? I'd be deeply grateful if you can confirm it.
  • Options
    Disthene_TDisthene_T Posts: 30
    It seems in poor spirit to use AW tactic tags when these tags are only used by players in tier 5 and up. That's only 5% of players (maybe a bit more since some bounce in and out of Challenger tier. Regardless, it would be really confusing to the more than 90% of players who don't play high level wars.

I read the description of the nodes and didn't even know they were from AW. Would love to know before season starts.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    @Kabam Miike
    This has obviously become a hot topic. Can you explain it?
  • Options
    Guys this is not related to AW tactics. These just are nodes for attacker and defender. I know the name "decay" and "suger pill" created the confusion. But there is no need tagged champion. All defender and attacker will get those buff which is written in the description.
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 ★★
    Avnish said:

Guys this is not related to AW tactics. These just are nodes for attacker and defender. I know the name "decay" and "suger pill" created the confusion. But there is no need tagged champion. All defender and attacker will get those buff which is written in the description.

I think the same for defense tactic, but not for attack tactic. If all champs activate the attack tactic, that will basically completely nullify the stevia pill defense tactic.

@Kabam Miike could you provide some clarification?