**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

unit grind

i’m trying to grind units for banquet. everybody says “oh do arena” but i literally get like 15 units from arena which makes it completely not worth it. what am i doing wrong?

Comments

• Options
    BEANBOT714BEANBOT714 Posts: 32
    how hard do i need to grind then?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    With a little effort you can get all milestones in the 3 main ones x2 a week. The other 3 gets you about 100. So 1200 there. Sign a little more effort you can get about 1 million battlechips a week which on average is 2000 units. So about 3200 a week just from arena on average.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★

how hard do i need to grind then?

Just look at the milestones and you can see how many points give you units.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★

With a little effort you can get all milestones in the 3 main ones x2 a week. The other 3 gets you about 100. So 1200 there. Sign a little more effort you can get about 1 million battlechips a week which on average is 2000 units. So about 3200 a week just from arena on average.

1 mio BC a week 😅😅
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

My brother in christ, where are you getting 1 mil battlechips per week lmaoo
    He's built different
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★

Do this
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★

Your math is blowing my mind. 1million Chips per Week?
    Then I'll be richer than T Challa of Wakanda
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Do this

Buddy! With that score.....Respectfully, Get a Life man, Instead of getting Werewolf from Arenas🤣
    I hate to be the one to rip the bandaid off here but that's like 1/10th of the score you would need to get him
    I was joking man! I know its like 40 to 50M, since he's dope, it will be 80 to 90M
  • Options

Do this

Buddy! With that score.....Respectfully, Get a Life man, Instead of getting Werewolf from Arenas🤣
    Maat1985 said:

Do this

ain't nobody got time for that!!!!!
    Since you guys don't do that, you must be Millionaires irl. #Respect
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    From the perspective of a (now) very low effort ftp player: 2,000 units per month is quite doable… And with low effort I mean: Not even in an alliance, and only doing the first 7 milestones in basic arena (that’s 25 rounds)

100: calendar
    60: EQ completion (Uncollected)
    760: 22h solo events
    780: Arena milestones
    300: Arena Crystals
    ——————————————
    2,000 in total

There is more if you are in an active alliance (Summoner engagement gives up to 60 units per week), complete and explore more of the lower EQ-Content (150 units per difficulty) and obviously do more arena…

But for a low effort approach, I think 2,000 units per month is a good baseline… Doesn’t give enough to get ALL the unit deals on cyber Monday and 4th of July, but still enough to make some account-evolving purchases…
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★

i’m trying to grind units for banquet. everybody says “oh do arena” but i literally get like 15 units from arena which makes it completely not worth it. what am i doing wrong?

Lol...of course if you do only the 1st milestone you will get only the 1st reward.
    You need to sweat to get more units

Do 1 to 4 champions arena till 150k
    1 to 5 till 250k
    5 and up till 150k
    6 and up the same.

And you may get 150 with milestones and Arena shards you can get more units on Crystals.
  • Options

1 to 5 till 250k
    5 and up till 150k
    6 and up the same.

Can you estimate how many rounds of arena this is in total? I.e. how many fights in the 3-day period?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

1 to 5 till 250k
    5 and up till 150k
    6 and up the same.

Can you estimate how many rounds of arena this is in total? I.e. how many fights in the 3-day period?
    For me getting all the milestones in the 6* featured takes about 40 rounds. But i have a pretty well developed 6* roster with like 15 7 stars
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    ahmynuts said:

1 to 5 till 250k
    5 and up till 150k
    6 and up the same.

For me getting all the milestones in the 6* featured takes about 40 rounds. But i have a pretty well developed 6* roster with like 15 7 stars
    I get that… I was just wondering about the effort for reaching the first couple of milestones of each arena, as suggested by @peixemacaco

Trying to figure out the best “fights to units” ratio… :smile:

@SirGamesBond has done a total of 216 rounds in this last arena… With about 2 minutes per round, that’s about 2,5 hours per day, just for arena… Way too much for me…
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

1 to 5 till 250k
    5 and up till 150k
    6 and up the same.

I get that… I was just wondering about the effort for reaching the first couple of milestones of each arena, as suggested by @peixemacaco

@SirGamesBond has done a total of 216 rounds in this last arena… With about 2 minutes per round, that’s about 2,5 hours per day, just for arena… Way too much for me…
    I don’t hit arena as hard as others, have found a good medium is to do all milestones in 6* basic arena and then the first 2 milestones in the 4* arena. This nets 135 units from the basic and 26 from the 4*. Usually done within 2 hours on the first day or spread it out if I’m busy.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

1 to 5 till 250k
    5 and up till 150k
    6 and up the same.

Nahh, I over did it.
    I dont do this regularly at all. 4* arena is way too grindy. Gotta skip.
    Tis was a free weekend so popped about 100 arena boosts and pushed it.

In Summoner trials, I just get first 2 milestones 3 rounds of maxed 4*s and done.
    4M in 6* basic takes about 35 rounds in one sitting.
    12M 6* featureds takes about 55 rounds in one sitting.
    And thats where I prefer to stop.

I miss half the cycles lol. First I do 6* basic cuz it's fastest. I didn't play arena last week. So this push was kinda compensating for some extra some BCs.
    Arena phase comes and goes. You cannot grind arena every cycle with life on the way.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

1 to 5 till 250k
    5 and up till 150k
    6 and up the same.

I don’t hit arena as hard as others, have found a good medium is to do all milestones in 6* basic arena and then the first 2 milestones in the 4* arena. This nets 135 units from the basic and 26 from the 4*. Usually done within 2 hours on the first day or spread it out if I’m busy.
    That takes roughly 40 rounds. If it takes about 2 min per round, that's an hour and 20 minutes. Doing that twice a week for a month gives about 1200 units plus whatever you get from chips
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    My biggest thing was to stop buying crystals and just save units. It's amazing how fast they accumulate when you don't spend them. Hahaha. I'm at over 16K and patiently waiting for cyber weekend.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★

My biggest thing was to stop buying crystals and just save units. It's amazing how fast they accumulate when you don't spend them. Hahaha. I'm at over 16K and patiently waiting for cyber weekend.

It’s true, buying crystals never fail to disappoint
  • Options

Do this

Maat1985 said:

Do this

ain't nobody got time for that!!!!!
    Since you guys don't do that, you must be Millionaires irl. #Respect
    Thank You Actually I'm working my Way Up...I'm in finance field so...Yea, Millionaire in 3 or 4 Years