**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

infamous ironman silent nerfed

just this recent war a friend of mine complained that his infamous iroman was affected by bishop's incenirate on special and I was also expiriencing some confusions with this idoom or so called infamous ironman because he was supposed to be a good counter for mephisto but my recent bg facing mepishito he was getting some damage by that aura of in incenirate...

Are those immunities abilities of him are just for display?? wtf

Comments

• Options
    TheReALShAMeoNU23TheReALShAMeoNU23 Posts: 96
    edited October 2023
    thanks again
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    Wong_98 said:

You don’t have time to read, but you have time to write a paragraph on a “bug”?

Um it was a silent nerf ok??
  • Options
    i said thank you already, you want more thank you's?
  • Options
    maybe i was not right but that doesn't mean you're wrong so thanks
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★

just this recent war a friend of mine complained that his infamous iroman was affected by bishop's incenirate on special and I was also expiriencing some confusions with this idoom or so called infamous ironman because he was supposed to be a good counter for mephisto but my recent bg facing mepishito he was getting some damage by that aura of in incenirate...

Mephisto removes IDooms armor at the beginning of the fight through his soul imprisonment ability. No buffs can activate at the start of the fight for 5 seconds plus IDooms armor would be on cool down.

If you all would take the time to read abilities and nodes that you do to make these ridiculous silent nerf posts, we'd never see these posts.

OP, it's ok to ask questions if you don't understand an interaction but stop calling things a silent nerf. All you've done is embarrass yourself.
    He doesn't remove it, it never applies
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Mephisto removes IDooms armor at the beginning of the fight through his soul imprisonment ability. No buffs can activate at the start of the fight for 5 seconds plus IDooms armor would be on cool down.

If you all would take the time to read abilities and nodes that you do to make these ridiculous silent nerf posts, we'd never see these posts.

OP, it's ok to ask questions if you don't understand an interaction but stop calling things a silent nerf. All you've done is embarrass yourself.
    He doesn't remove it, it never applies
    Yes. My bad.
  • Options
    Go on YouTube and look up an old TV ad, it's RIF (Reading Is Fundamental).
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    "I don't have time to read" is certainly a new one for these kind of posts lmao