Paragon Gauntlet Issue

Hi,
As of a few days ago I became paragon and finally unlocked the possibility of doing the paragon gauntlet. But apparently because I already fully 100% explored the thronebreaker difficulty before becoming paragon the objective for some reason stays at 0%.

It has been a couple days now and I was hoping this was an issue time could solve but it’s apparently not. So is there a way I can get my ticket for the paragon gauntlet.
Thank you
The DC Heroes

Comments

• SHASHANK_446SHASHANK_446 Member Posts: 14
    Just submit an ticket to kabam, fill your in-game name and address your issue
    Here's the link
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★

Hi,
    As of a few days ago I became paragon and finally unlocked the possibility of doing the paragon gauntlet. But apparently because I already fully 100% explored the thronebreaker difficulty before becoming paragon the objective for some reason stays at 0%.

It has been a couple days now and I was hoping this was an issue time could solve but it’s apparently not. So is there a way I can get my ticket for the paragon gauntlet.
    Thank you
    The DC Heroes

The objective is if you explore TB difficulty AS a Paragon. You didn't, that's why you can't claim the objective.