High value items

Hi Kabam, can you please let us sell our high value item in our inventory before they expire. Its better than letting them expire and losing them because we're not at a place to use them yet.

Comments

• CampcomicCampcomic Member Posts: 13
    Hey kabam. Too many unused crystals cause my t4cc are always full. I get these were high value items but with those of us at paragon they are low value items and should be sold.
  • MattwodMattwod Member Posts: 4
    I don't understand what was ever the point of not being able to sell "high value" items in the first place. If they are so high value that they can't be sold for anything, how does it make sense that they can expire for nothing? If a player chooses to sell an item, that they clearly do not value, then the item isn't high-valued.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,352 Guardian
    Mattwod said:

I don't understand what was ever the point of not being able to sell "high value" items in the first place. If they are so high value that they can't be sold for anything, how does it make sense that they can expire for nothing? If a player chooses to sell an item, that they clearly do not value, then the item isn't high-valued.

It's not really that those expiring items are “high value” (even though that's technically what it says when you try to sell them).
    It's that the next level up (what you would want to get from selling the ones we can’t sell) would be “too high value” to just be given some portion of them from selling lesser versions (instead of completing content required to earn them).