Options

How to force people to play incursions

TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 57 β˜…
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Not many people playing incursions and thats a fact. Lower accounts dont get good rewards from them and lots of guys even dont want to waste time fot it So maybe we just need a little rewards update. For example add some dust to it @Kabam Miike
25 rooms of sector 6
75x dust 2
15 rooms of sector 5
15 x dust 2
15 rooms of sector 4
10x dust2
Dont know how many rooms u need to get to all rewards from rooms below 4th
60 x dust 1 for room 3
25x d1 for room 2
15x d1 for room1
I think much more players want to play that content if dust will be there
And some more want to buy your 39,99$ because they will always miss some 😏 and not to force them for a month and spend 320$ to get one

Comments

• Options
    PT_99 said:

Play solo lol

Im always playing solo lol. U want to be funny or what?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,232 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Flood the market with that dust 2. I'm all in.
  • Options
    Im not talking about me but see it that not many players doing it in masters (my main account is 15x master) and in lower allys (my 2nd account is playing p2) ale more than half of guys dont playing this because they say its a waste of time
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Nah. Adding dust still won't make me wanna do incursions. Can still get dust elsewhere.

Yeah dust is in every other contentπŸ˜‚ and u get lots of it🀣 u just have skill issue to not making them
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,807 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Im not talking about me but see it that not many players doing it in masters (my main account is 15x master) and in lower allys (my 2nd account is playing p2) ale more than half of guys dont playing this because they say its a waste of time

Because ascending is a mostly waste of time. It's easier for them to r5 or r2 than it is is to ascend.
  • Options

Flood the market with that dust 2. I'm all in.

It will took 2 months of making 4-6 room to get one ascension for 6*… its so much?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

PT_99 said:

Play solo lol

Im always playing solo lol. U want to be funny or what?
    You're playing solo, I'm playing solo, everyone is playing solo.
    Then what's the problem? You actually think Kabam will give dust rewards for free now? To new players on top of that? Too much expectations.
  • Options

You're playing solo, I'm playing solo, everyone is playing solo.
    Then what's the problem? You actually think Kabam will give dust rewards for free now? To new players on top of that? Too much expectations.

2 months on playing all rooms in incursions is for free? Wait and u will see how many dust we will get from black weekend and then u can argue if that quantity of my proposal was highπŸ˜…
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2023

2 months on playing all rooms in incursions is for free? Wait and u will see how many dust we will get from black weekend and then u can argue if that quantity of my proposal was highπŸ˜…

Swiping credit card will always give more than any grind. Like it should be obvious at this point. Plus Ascending fell flat on face with "20% permanent boost" thingy.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,329 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Not many people playing incursions and thats a fact. Lower accounts dont get good rewards from them and lots of guys even dont want to waste time fot it So maybe we just need a little rewards update. For example add some dust to it @Kabam Miike
    25 rooms of sector 6
    75x dust 2
    15 rooms of sector 5
    15 x dust 2
    15 rooms of sector 4
    10x dust2
    60 x dust 1 for room 3
    25x d1 for room 2
    15x d1 for room1
    And some more want to buy your 39,99$ because they will always miss some 😏 and not to force them for a month and spend 320$ to get one

Tons of people play Incursions (solo) so if u can’t find a matchmaking partner (duo) it’s your problem, just play solo as everyone else.

The rewards are just fine, a special 7* Crystal every 2 months and tons of Gold/Sig Stones/Shards/more. Many people play Incursions.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 970 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nah! The Title of the Discussion should be : HOW TO CONVINCE KABAM TO ADD MORE DUST IN GAME
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 566 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you have to "force" people to play a certain gamemode, then you should be looking at making it more enjoyable, not just a little rewards tweak.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 692 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You can already get a 6* AG, 100 sig stones, two T3A and T6B, 2K 7* shards, 10K 6* shards, and lots of gold. People who don't play are missing out, but it's their choice if they want to do it or not. What more would they need to offer?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They literally just buffed rewards and they are really good. Especially since they made it so easy you would have to get extremely unlikely to even need a single revive and it only took me about 90 minutes to clear room 25 in sector 6. Considering the time and no resources needed it's the best mode in game right now by far.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2023

They literally just buffed rewards and they are really good. Especially since they made it so easy you would have to get extremely unlikely to even need a single revive and it only took me about 90 minutes to clear room 25 in sector 6. Considering the time and no resources needed it's the best mode in game right now by far.

I don't doubt that's your case but you can hardly generalise. I used ascended Herc a couple of days ago and I had to use 6 revives.
    That's not just me being a scrub. Mishaps happen particularly with the AI and those attack values. You can watch Lagacy's latest run to see that it's not as much of a walk in the park as you make it sound.
    Still, to your main point, it's very much worth the time investment for the rewards.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 692 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

A large part of it is what hacks you get and nodes you face. Just because you have a good run one time doesn't mean it will be easy the next few times
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,436 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One of the worst game modes. Going to take a lot to get me to play it.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,396 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

25 rooms of sector 6
    75x dust 2
    15 rooms of sector 5
    15 x dust 2
    15 rooms of sector 4
    10x dust2
    60 x dust 1 for room 3
    25x d1 for room 2
    15x d1 for room1

That won’t work . But what could work could be allowing players to join random rooms where one player has left . Like you teach day zone 15 and your partner decides to leave ? Allow the player to seek out a new partner . And make it completely random so you never know whether you will connect to someone who has reached zone 15 or if they are still at zone 1 . Also make it so if you leave a room you are not allowed to connect for 24 hours so that people don’t just randomly search for higher zone . Of course I am guessing the programming on this won’t be easy but it will make a huge difference e

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 317 β˜…β˜…
    I still play incursion all sectors upto max zone. Some Dust would be great. But it can't be happened. Because kabam is selling dust that 39$ for 25 T2 dust then why would kabam add it. I am not sure this discussion make kabam to add dust in incursion reward
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2023
    I play incursions and it’s a huge love hate relationship for me. It’s fun when you get the right hacks and you see those big yellow numbers. But when you get an absolutely **** combo of champ + node it feels just awful.

Last month I was able to make it through zone 25 with one revive. This month I can’t even get past zone 14. They need to tone down how many nodes there are. There’s like 7 nodes I have to keep track of, including the laundry list of abilities each champ has now, not including weird little interactions you don’t realize will happen until you get into the fight and it’s too late. They either need to tone down the node combinations or actually give us a way to stock up incursion revives without using units.

tl;dr incursions really suck but I suffer through it because I want a 7* Ronin. Dust is not going to incentivize me to play more.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't have the time to dedicate that much continuous play time to the game. I can log in and do 5-10 minutes here and there, but a 25-zone run takes over an hour.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 828 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Getting the stun lock hacks has made incursions a breeze for me easy rewards well worth the effort
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don't think it's that easy for everyone.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,709 Guardian

Not many people playing incursions and thats a fact.

Interesting. What's your estimate for how many players are playing incursions?

"I don't know but it isn't a lot" is not a valid answer to that question. If you don't know, you don't know if it is a lot. It could be a lot and you just don't know any of them. It could be a lot and your idea of what a lot is is just wrong.

What's "not many?" Fifty thousand? Ten thousand? One thousand?

For reference, my estimate for the number of people who play Battlegrounds is 220k to 350k. That's a pretty wide margin, but it says the number is pretty large either way.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 828 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I play incursions and it’s a huge love hate relationship for me. It’s fun when you get the right hacks and you see those big yellow numbers. But when you get an absolutely **** combo of champ + node it feels just awful.

Last month I was able to make it through zone 25 with one revive. This month I can’t even get past zone 14. They need to tone down how many nodes there are. There’s like 7 nodes I have to keep track of, including the laundry list of abilities each champ has now, not including weird little interactions you don’t realize will happen until you get into the fight and it’s too late. They either need to tone down the node combinations or actually give us a way to stock up incursion revives without using units.

tl;dr incursions really suck but I suffer through it because I want a 7* Ronin. Dust is not going to incentivize me to play more.

There’s no difference between this incursions and the last with the right hack combination you can breeze through it with almost any champ. (I use herc to make it super easy) even still you have to pay attention and choose paths and champs accordingly