**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.3 Completion offer

Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
Haven't seen it posted yet but I may have overlooked it, here's the 8.3 completion Unit offer

What do y'all think?

Comments

• Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★

Generic 1-2 is actually crazy from this offer. Man what are they gonna drop for cyber weekend? There isn’t even content you need those 7 star rank 2s for, we might have rank 3s at the end of the year, such a fast pace…

Yeah no content currently feeling like it needs R2 7*s is what's holding me off for now.

I have enough units saved throughout the year in anticipation of the Christmas event, and I just know that 12K units spent there will more than likely give me more than a single 7* and a R2 7*
    The rest of the offer is of no value for me seeing as I have potions and refills in the overflow
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    These deals are never worth it, they serve as bait to empty ones unit stash before Cyber Weekend, and nothing more
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

Haven't seen it posted yet but I may have overlooked it, here's the 8.3 completion Unit offer

What do y'all think?

I think the button almost got me. I was tapping so fast i almost pressed the get now button. I would've been so mad man
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    12k for that yeah right. I don’t even have a 7 star id rank up yet, and I opened like 15
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

These deals are never worth it, they serve as bait to empty ones unit stash before Cyber Weekend, and nothing more

Everything is bait to get rid of units before CW. You'll probably be back here saying when 8.4 drops. Y'all say this every time there's a new unit offer. How do you not get tired of saying the same things over and over and being proven wrong every time?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    I think it's reasonable, considering the value.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Was there any good offer at all?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

That's pretty unique, considering they don't just release Story content before BF/CM.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★

Generic 1-2 is actually crazy from this offer. Man what are they gonna drop for cyber weekend? There isn’t even content you need those 7 star rank 2s for, we might have rank 3s at the end of the year, such a fast pace…

Yeah no content currently feeling like it needs R2 7*s is what's holding me off for now.

I have enough units saved throughout the year in anticipation of the Christmas event, and I just know that 12K units spent there will more than likely give me more than a single 7* and a R2 7*
    The rest of the offer is of no value for me seeing as I have potions and refills in the overflow

This is exactly why, despite all the many good 7* I have, they remain at rank 1... there isn't any content requiring 7* r2... my 7*, 6* r5 and r4 r sufficient to clear anything and nearly everything with ease..
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

What do y'all think?

I think the button almost got me. I was tapping so fast i almost pressed the get now button. I would've been so mad man
    You could file a ticket and get it refunded as long as you didn't open/use anything
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

This.

Only BGs and AW if you're super competitive, otherwise the most recent solo content 8.3 and 7 for 7 don't need rank 2s.

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

For 12k Units = 4 Odins it’s not crazy in my eyes …
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Is the offer worth the 12k units? Yes. Should we buy it? No. It may be worth 12k units, but there are just better offers you can spend your units on
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

I didn’t mean crazy as in crazy good. It’s just we get one 1-2 gem for exploring and yet again you can just spend units ( money ) to get the highest value thing out of the 8.3 rewards.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★

WOLF_LINK said:

I didn’t mean crazy as in crazy good. It’s just we get one 1-2 gem for exploring and yet again you can just spend units ( money ) to get the highest value thing out of the 8.3 rewards.
    Good.

People spending keeps the lights on.

Also, it doesn't have to cost money. You can grind those units as FTP.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

What do y'all think?

You could file a ticket and get it refunded as long as you didn't open/use anything
    That is true. I still would've been mad af though. My finger was literally tapping in that exact spot, good thing I stopped when the screen started to change. 100% intentional design lol
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★

• Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Alternatively, you can get 14k units for only 2 Namors 😉
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    These offers should totally be discounted