**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have had enough of this AI throwing specials while stunned

2»

Comments

• Options
    hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
    this and the ai throwing a sp3 before the 3rd bar has completely filled
  • Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    This, as well as the AI laying on a combo whilst you’re in the middle of a combo. At least now that the MCU is trash, it’s not so disheartening having to deal with a poorly run Marvel game.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 952 ★★★★
    hburns03 said:

this and the ai throwing a sp3 before the 3rd bar has completely filled

Even if they shoot up in power from a node, I still find it stupid how fast they throw the special 3, yet how much they will hold on to their other power bars. Unless it’s Knull that throws his special 1 into your block or you happen to be playing Fantman, Doom or Idoom, then they’ll throw a special into your block…
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    @Sean_Who @AverageDesi @laserjohn26 @SlayerOfGods At first i thought it might be something to do with the ai reacting stupidly fast after a stun expired but i was wrong. It happened to me on a live stream yesterday! Got a clip here to show yall
    https://youtu.be/iDuxyXVsuEs?si=b8CLQ6gIYw0rjRCQ
  • Options
    hi_im_sir said:

@Sean_Who @AverageDesi @laserjohn26 @SlayerOfGods At first i thought it might be something to do with the ai reacting stupidly fast after a stun expired but i was wrong. It happened to me on a live stream yesterday! Got a clip here to show yall

@Kabam Miike @DNA3000 here’s the proof :)
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    You should also pay attention to the AI with their heavy animation..instant use of SP even before heavy animation ends.. I've lost count of how many matches i've lost in BG due AI being able to react while still in stun mode or use SP when clearly still in heavy animation mode...
  • Options

You should also pay attention to the AI with their heavy animation..instant use of SP even before heavy animation ends.. I've lost count of how many matches i've lost in BG due AI being able to react while still in stun mode or use SP when clearly still in heavy animation mode...

True, I’m glad there’s this evidence clip for the stun one, you can literally see the stun still being on while Mr Fantastic while he’s doing his sp2 animation.
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 102
    hi_im_sir said:

"Kabam cuaght 4k 1080p 18+ gone wild not click bait"
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I get parried mid combo. It's pretty fun. This ai needs toned down.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    It looks like your shock wore off and your passive stun failed. He threw the sp2 the moment it expired. It happens a lot when I play iDoom which is why I don't use him often. Just sitting there at r4 sig 200 because of it.
  • Options
    Vanitelia said:

It looks like your shock wore off and your passive stun failed. He threw the sp2 the moment it expired. It happens a lot when I play iDoom which is why I don't use him often. Just sitting there at r4 sig 200 because of it.

Cool argument but we can see the stun passive…
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    hi_im_sir said:

Sorry but this doesn't look like any kind of "conclusive proof", your Stun pretty much triggered the moment that Mr Fantastic launched his Sp2, and it doesn't help that he Evaded the hit right before that Heavy charge. Stuns do not cancel Special Attacks. And if a Stun and a Special Attack did trigger at the exact same time, I would expect the Special to take priority and override the Stun.

The only weird thing I see was that the Stun passive icon appeared AT ALL but that's probably due to the timing.

I don't doubt it's a real issue, since this thread does exist and there's so many players adamant about saying it does. But this clip really doesn't seem to prove anything.

I imagine I'll get a lot of people who disagree but if you actually consider the scenario and watch it at 0.25x speed you can easily see what I mean.