**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What fights do you use Shuri for in BGs?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
I know she’s probably the top tech 7* in the pool and that she crushes attuma and Domino, but who else do you find her good for?

I feel like for a lot of champs I’d rather just use a damage nuke like CGR AA or Hulkling than her. For example, against a 7* Sauron.

Because of this, I’m a little hesitant on r2ing her and considering r5ing FAM instead.

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    Not sure if he included some BG fights (feel like he probably did), but Lagacy just uploaded a 30 min video showcasing his new r2 Shuri if that's something you'd want to check out.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    Polygon said:

I know she’s probably the top tech 7* in the pool and that she crushes attuma and Domino, but who else do you find her good for?

I feel like for a lot of champs I’d rather just use a damage nuke like CGR AA or Hulkling than her. For example, against a 7* Sauron.

Because of this, I’m a little hesitant on r2ing her and considering r5ing FAM instead.

edit : NVM i misread
  • Options

Not sure if he included some BG fights (feel like he probably did), but Lagacy just uploaded a 30 min video showcasing his new r2 Shuri if that's something you'd want to check out.

Thank you, that can help give me a better idea on some good fights to bring her in
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★
    So besides the obvious domino and attuma matchups, she is also good for Rintrah (maybe not this meta with the extra buffs), warlock, Ibom and in a pinch can do korg. She doesn't take the damage back but without her shocks you are missing a lot of damage, but her crits from the sp1 still hit really hard.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    She might not be the best option for a ton of champs, but she is a good option for most champs in the games. It just comes down to knowing what she can do. Do you need to heal block? Stack up shock debuffs and with despair easy heal block, need to crit? Spam sp1, need to avoid crits? Avoid sp1. She also can block unblockable special attacks so she can handle annoying champs like America Chavez and Mangog. She can even take down Korg in a pinch, he’s immune to her shocks but spam sp1 for the crit charges and you’ll be able to chip him down.

She’s just a good draft because she is an option for a lot of problematic defenders and if you don’t need her as an attacker, she’s an annoying and time stalling defender.
  • Options

So besides the obvious domino and attuma matchups, she is also good for Rintrah (maybe not this meta with the extra buffs), warlock, Ibom and in a pinch can do korg. She doesn't take the damage back but without her shocks you are missing a lot of damage, but her crits from the sp1 still hit really hard.

IBom still poisons on parries though

Someone told me they use her for symbiote spidey btw