**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam so worried about farmers they forgot to ban the modders in battlegrounds

Ridiculous matching a modder everytime this morning

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,585 ★★★★★
    They are still running wild, business must be good right now.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

When i saw you were the latsest comment i knew this is what it was gonna be lmaoo
    This is a special emote created for Ron to comment here.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,438 ★★★★★
    A guy just took 33 seconds and finished off with full health using chavez against aarkus, idk if it is legit
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

When i saw you were the latsest comment i knew this is what it was gonna be lmaoo

It's automatic at this point lol
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★

A guy just took 33 seconds and finished off with full health using chavez against aarkus, idk if it is legit

Its legit
  • Options
    Jclark3168Jclark3168 Posts: 82
    I lost about 30 straight matches without winning a round yesterday (I know I suck lol). More than half the fights were my opponent coming out sub 30 seconds with completely full health.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★★

I lost about 30 straight matches without winning a round yesterday (I know I suck lol). More than half the fights were my opponent coming out sub 30 seconds with completely full health.

Hope you win one or 2. There is a risk of getting banned with so many losses.
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    Yeah it’s insane how many sun 30 second fights there are with no attack boost lol
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Golivarez said:

Yeah it’s insane how many sun 30 second fights there are with no attack boost lol

Its really not if you have the right attacker for the meta, or maybe your defender is low rank
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,153 ★★★
    edited October 2023

definitely possible..I have finished with a full health several times depending on the fights. I think most people rush to finish fights, but I take my time in order to prevent any unnecessary damage.
  • Options
    Jclark3168Jclark3168 Posts: 82
    Graves_3 said:

Hope you win one or 2. There is a risk of getting banned with so many losses.
    I’ve been able to win a couple. I think the game feels bad for me and throws me an easy one before pounding me again. I’m actively fighting not purposely throwing. Just been getting plagued by not being able to control my attacker for a second or two at the start of the fight, dash back issues, and my character just standing there flailing. All that on top of the AI not throwing specials or only throwing them while I’m in the middle of a combo. Fun time. Definitely haven’t almost thrown my phone multiple times
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,171 ★★★★★
    Golivarez when he sees a 20 second fight with Juggs while he's out here timing out with CGR: