Are you gonna spend some units for 7* shards?

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,279 ★★★★
We just received the in-game message that some shard deals are available in the featured store by spending x amount of units.

Starting: 50 units for 300 7* shards. (Paragon offer only)

Price will increase 10 additional units each time you buy another 300 7* shards.

Are you going to do it? Where do you feel like the "value" ends? Any other thoughts on this offer?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,466 ★★★★★
    I'd say it's not bad if you're close to a Crystal and you want to top one off. I wouldn't go much higher than 15-20% of a Crystal unless you have Units to burn.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,199 ★★★
    Exactly. I happened to be close on my main account and for a couple hundred units, a 7* Guardian turned out to be worth it.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 5,263 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty close to another 7* so I probably will
    ahmynuts said:

If it was Titan shards i'd buy 1

That's gotta sting. 100 away. 😆
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,119 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

It really does. And the only way for me to get that 100 is to grab it from the bgs objective which is going to be torturous
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    With 14 7* now, I feel like I am unable to fit them into my questing team, so I will hold off until cyber weekend and then I will empty my unit stash… hoping for a 7* nexus (not really but will be awesome though).
    My mini is less than 500 away from the fifth 7* but I think we get 1,000 in the SQ milestone next week, so that can wait as well.
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

It really does. And the only way for me to get that 100 is to grab it from the bgs objective which is going to be torturous
    I'm feeling like it won't be that bad. I'm at 80k so far. Lots of time left. I'll see how I feel later in the month. Lol.

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I'm feeling like it won't be that bad. I'm at 80k so far. Lots of time left. I'll see how I feel later in the month. Lol.
    It's more of a thing where im like "really, 100 shards. Now i gotta do all this just so i can get 100" lol
  • startropicsstartropics Posts: 721 ★★★★
    i bought 1800 units worth and pulled a dud. regret it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,670 ★★★★★
    I've got 26k units. Trying to get back over 30k. Not buying any shards.
  • KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 69
    I was 485 shards away from next 7* crystal so I bought 2 for 110..... duped my mangog. I'll call that a win. Not buying anymore cuz now too far away from another .
  • Futbol_4_LIFEFutbol_4_LIFE Posts: 63
    I was 600 away from my 5th 7*. Bought it. Got hulk. No regrets, just smash

No regrets, just smash

Stick this on a T-Shirt

ahmynuts said:

No regrets, just smash

Stick this on a T-Shirt

That was my 20s. Lol.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,279 ★★★★
    I bought 600 shards to get me to my open. So far all I have are a bunch of Mystics and Sciences.

Pulled Dragon Man. Annoyed I don’t have any other classes yet but not mad at the champ themself.