Mastery points in act 4 [resolved!!!]

Comments

• ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 780 ★★★★
    Any update on this? Even a timeline would be nice, it’s been over two months now.
  • War_look9865War_look9865 Member Posts: 7
    We need you at least to tell us that you are still working to solve this problem
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,398 Guardian

We need you at least to tell us that you are still working to solve this problem

Here ya go, official communication that they're still working to solve the problem.

• smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    Don’t hold your breath. This is a huge issue but apparently next champ gets more money.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    This was trying to ‘fix’ act 4 which didn’t need fixing.

Just revert it back as you obviously can’t fix it.
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Member Posts: 225 ★★★
    What is the max amount of master points someone could have at the minute? I’ve got 59 am I missing the ones form act 6 too? I’d have completed it ages ago.
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Member Posts: 225 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    *act 4
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    U 'just' have to explore necropolis to get one 😬

• Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    I would have thought they’d have sent them via an in game message to those who’ve been affected. Did it take this long to claw back the Mythic crystals from the exploit a few months ago?
  • Alan706Alan706 Member Posts: 27
    Guys maybe if we offer money they’ll start moving on this. $5 per mastery point missing should get the ball rolling!
    Any updates kabam?
    Keep commenting guys maybe they remember to give us those mastery points
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 780 ★★★★
    I wonder why the long wait and lack of recent communication on this. Is it hard to fix or just not a priority?
  • RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
    When are you going to give us back the 2 mastery points? This bug has been going on since August and I and many others are unable to complete our Masteries correctly.