**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Faster Content Simulation

There is way too much content to get through nowadays. It makes it hard to play the game. We need a faster simulation system for heroic and even masters. I dont mind waiting for the energy, but I hate spending hours waiting for heroic to finish. It should be a quicker way to complete lines.

Eventually this leads some of the best players to quit because the game becomes too consuming. We r addicts, and we cannot stop ourselves. Our spouses and bosses definitely can though.

You gotta get us a better simulations system to reduce the amount of time spent on the game. Or you will start losing customers.

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    There is a way like in marvel future fight where you can send your heroes or villains into battle while you are not on the game so maybe something like this could be useful for us in MCOC.
    Also the rewards for that quest will automatically be sent to your stash ready for you to claim.
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Yea it would be a nice quality of life update
  • Options
    Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    it would be nice if they made the energy capacity ..to 100 or something idk..it is getting ridiculous though...you are right
  • Options
    I think if we could just press a button and clear a whole line at once or until energy runs out, i'd be ok with that.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Get rid of the optional paths in quests. Just have paths that you choose at the beginning of each quest that doesn't require you to choose where to go as you progress through that quest. That way, you can bypass the unnecessary animations in between fights and just move on to the next fight like in arenas. Also, a bump in either enery or a decrease in the recovery time from 5 minutes per energy to 3 minutes would help.